⁶⁶

I arrived at the red carpet in time, fortunately, but unfortunately, I was last.
I did then interview as respectful and cooperative as I could, trying to avoid questions that might lead or connect to the thing happened earlier.

After all that I walk inside, feeling my heart tighten up and my whole body shivering...

I arrived at the main stage, I got greeted by a lot of my fans, they are the reason why I'm here right now.

While walking to my seat, I tried my best to avoid looking at Izone, it seems like they all knew now what had happened.

I sit down and try to calm myself down yet again, but I still shiver, I can feel getting more and more anxious.

I always had a lot of anxiety, I thought I was normal because of that, but doctors said it wasn't.

I close my eyes and hope for the best, as I felt a hand on my hand.

Y/N : J-Je...

She looks at me with worried and sympathetic eyes, alongside her groupmates.

??? : I know you still hate me, I know it's hard for you, b-but, I f-feel guilty, as your n-noona to not help my friend in his time of need.

I quietly nod, still feeling awkward around her, it's like we didn't know each other.
It felt like, time travel...
It was like a restart...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

20 minutes later...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The awards for the actors part have finished, some groups have already performed, NCT Dream and U, VeriVery, The Boyz, G-Idle, Nature, to be exact.

TXT and I got called to get ready.
I changed into a very fun outfit, hoodie and a cap, that goes well with Blue Orangeade.

Huening Kai : You seem more hyped up today hyung!

Y/N : *chuckle* I like the song! (And she'll be watching so...)

Timeskip

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N : Wah~ Kookie hyung! You look good!

Jungkook : *chuckle* I think you look better! Your hair has changed!

Y/N : Hihihi! I wanted to switch it up a bit so!

Jin : *laughs* Ahh! Your laugh is just so contagious!

Jimin : Pretty ironic hyung...

Yeonjun : *giggle* It does feel ironic.

Jin : *pouts* You guys are mean!

Y/N : Hyung is cute!

We finish tidying up the rest of our coats, and head to the stage.
I added my own flare to some of my moves of course, giving them the best fan service.

Everyone's jaw just dropped at my dance break, I haven't had the center spot that much before, so they naturally didn't notice my dance that much, but I went harder than I expected today I see.

They didn't know I could dance quicker that most, and have the most perfect facial expressions for it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(So, for the BTS part, *sigh* I'll tell what Y/N does, just imagine it, it's pretty cool... I think?
So basically, Jamais Vu is the intro, if you remember the trash drawing I made, the left side has a cafe, the right side has a bench.
Basically he slowly walks there while singing, holding flowers, A girl will be there, and he gets rejected.
He sits on the diner style table, and stares at a glass of wine. Then Dionysus starts.
After Dionysus, he "wakes up" from the couch, and realizes he has a 2nd chance to really prove his love to the girl, Make It Right starts.
Then the girl finally accepts his efforts, and gave him a chance, then Boy With Luv starts. And thats it... Damn that's long, not even involving the Y/N's lines, but I'll leave that all to you guys!)