²³

Last Part
Joy : This will be fun.

Y/N's hands and feet were now tied on the metal poles of the bed.
Joy stripped Y/N of all his clothes, she closed the curtains and then walked back to the bed.

Joy then stripped her clothes infront of Y/N.
She was wearing sexy lingerie.
Y/N tried to look away because he felt guilty.

Joy : Y/N look at me!

With that Y/N looked slowly, Joy was crawling near Y/N's face, when she was close enough she kissed him.
Y/N tried to insert his tounge but Joy lightly squeezed his cock so he couldn't insert it intime.
Joy inserted her tounge, she deepened the kiss by holding Y/N's head and pulling it closer to her.
They broke the kiss, strands of their saliva were still connected as they parted.
Joy was panting, but Y/N panted more.

Joy removed her lingerie to reveal her hot body, Y/N stared at her milky white legs, her big creamy breasts, her shoulders shining.

Joy whispered to Y/N,

Joy : You are lucky I have to end this quick as we have the event just later.

Joy then sucked Y/N's cock to lubricate it.
Joy then put his cock between her breasts and titfucked him.
Y/N was groaning of pleasure, the feeling of his cock grinding on Joy's soft breasts pleasured him.
Joy stopped sucking and jerked it, she spat some saliva on it and jerked it to lubricate it more.

Joy then crawled ontop of Y/N's face and spread her legs.

Joy : Lick it for me. (With a smirk)

Y/N obeyed, he kissed the outer edges of her pussy and licked it.
He nibbled on her pussy lips, she was moaning lightly to entice Y/N.
Y/N then stuck his tounge in and circled it in her.
Then Y/N used his mouth to suck her whole pussy off.

Joy : Ah fuck just like that.

Joy shoved Y/N's face deeper to her pussy in pleasure.
Y/N tounged lashed her harder and faster, he could taste her juices slowly seeping out of her pussy.

Joy : Y-Y/N!

Joy came all over Y/N's mouth, he licked every drop from her.

Joy : Good boy.

Joy then went back to his cock and slowly inserted it.
She went up and down, Y/N was frustrated he couldn't hold her.
Y/N started to shake his hands and feet to see how hard they were tied.
Surprisingly not that tight, with his strength he could easily break out, but he decided to wait a little bit.

After 3 minutes of moaning and grunting Joy was getting close.

Joy : Y-Y/N I-ah! I'm close!

She went faster making her explode again all over Y/N's cock and bed.

Y/N : My bed sheets, now they are stained.

Joy : Don't worry, you can put it in the washing machine and by night you can use it again.

Joy then pulled Y/N's cock out from her and got out of bed.
She peeked outside to see the some of the idols who came with them already playing.

*Snap Snap Snap Snap*

Joy turned around to see where the sound came from.
She then gasped at what she saw, Y/N got out from the ropes and now was standing.

Joy : H-How d-did you?

Y/N : Noona, you really frustrated me when you didn't let me out while you rode me, you got me angry.