*doce

Chapter marked with * all have flashbacks.

This is really just a whole chapter of their past together

When Tatiana was 14 years old and Oscar was 18 years old, that's when the two were the closest.  It was a year before he went to prison for 3 years and the two had a playful relationship.  They weren't dating, yet, but he had claimed her.  Thus, everyone besides the cops knew.  A week ago, Tatiana's abuela had passed away so Oscar made it his mission to cheer her up. 

To them, and everyone who went to the Diaz house, laying against each other on the couch was normal.  Eating at the kitchen table with a chubby, 10 year old Cesar was normal.  Falling asleep while cuddling in Oscar's bed was normal.  Oscar having to comfort her while she cried?  Not normal. 

Tatiana was one of the strongest girls he had ever met, and to see her crying and gasping for air was completely foreign.  At some point, Cesar had come into the bedroom and sat beside the two, grabbing Tatiana's hand while she tried to calm down.

"It's okay, T.  Your abuelita is in heaven with your abuelo now.  I bet she's having fun."  Cesar comforted, and he smiled in victory when he heard her laugh.  "Can you guys make me food now?"

Again, Tati chuckled and lifted her head out of Oscar's chest, but remained in his arms.  "Tacos or empanadas?"

× × ×

"Oscar, pongame abajo!"  The 14 year old squealed as she was thrown over his shoulder.  After repeatedly throwing pillows at him for fun, he finally did something.  That something happened to be Oscar carrying her down the hallway to his bedroom where he proceeded to throw her down on his bed.

Tatiana giggled as she bounced up, then propped herself up with her elbows.  "Again?  You got some this morning."

"And you always enjoy it, mamacita."  The young girl rolled her eyes and rolled her body out from under him.  Now, Oscar was laid back against his pillows and Tatiana was laying on her stomach while her elbows held her body up.

"Is Cesar asleep still?"

The cholo shook his head and pushed a loose strand out of Tatiana's face.  "He's sleeping over at Ruby's house with the other two.  We'll be alone so you can make whatever noises you want."

"Come on, Spooky."  Tatiana semi-whined.  "Let's go do something fun.  It's my birthday."

The gang member chuckled and turned away to get something from under his bed.  "Did you really think I'd forget?"  The 14 year old smiled and took the box from his hands as she moved to sit up. 

She didn't even realize it, but Oscar had his hand on her thigh the entire time she was opening her gift.  "You got me a Santos cross?"  She lifted the necklace out of its box and admired how it shined when the sunlight hit it.

"Yeah, and look.  I had them engraved something on the back for you."  He flipped the necklace over for her and pointed to what the engraving.  S + T.

Tatiana laughed at the cheesy engraving and turned back to her boyfriend.  "You're so cute."  She teased, leaning over to kiss him after running her thumb over his cheek.  "Now, you said something about a date earlier."

A few months later Tati sat on the couch, Cesar leaning against her as they watched TV.  Oscar had some gang stuff to take care of and even though it wasn't really asked of her, she came over to take care of Cesar.  Due to the small age gap, she felt like he was her little brother so she'd occasionally come over to cook him dinner and make sure he wasn't being targeted by any Santos enemies.

Their peace was interrupted when Oscar busted through the front door yelling.  The two sat quietly on the couch and watched Oscar storm down the hallway.  Tatiana turned to Cesar before following Oscar into the bathroom.

"Again, Spooky?"  Tatiana watched him through the mirror as he looked at the dried up blood on his face.

The two made eye contact through the mirror before Tatiana left to grab the first aid kit.  "It's not as much blood as last time."  He stated as she walked back into the bathroom.

"I know, but Cesar gets worried sometimes whenever you come back with bruises and blood."

"Cesar o tú?"  The gang member winced while she stayed silent and used peroxide to disinfect his cuts.  "Mamacita, estoy bien.  Todo está bien.  I know how to take care of myself."  Tatiana nodded and kept on with healing him.  "You'd be a great mom, you know.  Taking care of me and Cesar all these years..."

"Are you implying something?  Because I'm too young for kids."

"Not now, Tati.  I was just saying."  Little did they know, that was the first of many conversations that had to do with wanting kids together.

× × ×

Tatiana Ramos walked down the streets of Freeridge, her legs taking her to the Diaz house once again.  She was only a few houses away when she heard Police sirens and saw the cars come to a halt at the all to familiar house.  She was running to the house and by the time she got there, her boyfriend was pushed up against the front wall of his home.  She took a few seconds to look around, only to see guns pointed at the surrounding Santos members and Cesar peeking out the window from behind a curtain.

It kind of felt like she was in a movie.  Bad neighborhood, boyfriend getting arrested, and just watching everything happen because she couldn't do anything.  When Oscar was being dragged to the car, he finally noticed her.

She broke out of her daze-like state and cautiously walked forward in the case that she would alert the cops.  In seconds, her arms were around his neck and she was latched onto him.  Surprisingly, the cops let the moment go on.

"Eres tan estúpido."  She told him with a light laugh.

"I'll miss you, too, mamacita."  He mumbled into her neck, getting annoyed by how the handcuffs were keeping him from wrapping his arms around her one last time.  "Cuida de Cesar, por favor."

"Claro."  The two stayed in their position, discreetly kissing each other's cheeks and neck.  It wasn't until the officers pulled them apart that Tatiana let go and was joined by the rest of the Santos who stood by her and watched as their leader was taken away. 

Though it wasn't said, the whole gang knew what to do; take care of and protect Cesar and Tatiana.  Oscar didn't need to say anything for his gang to know that he wanted his loved ones taken care of while he was gone.

I wrote this at 2 am, so please excuse the mistakes

pongame abajo! - put me down!

Mamacita, estoy bien.  Todo está bien. -  Gorgeous, I'm well.  Everything is okay.

Eres tan estúpido. - You're so stupid.

Cuida de Cesar, por favor. - Take care of Cesar, please.

Claro - Of course.