diecisiete

She looks innocent but i feel like she could kick some ass

"Did Oscar piss you off or something?  You could literally stab someone's eyes out with these

"Did Oscar piss you off or something?  You could literally stab someone's eyes out with these."  Aiyana laughed as she looked down at my nails.  "Speaking of, did you let him hit it yet or are you still waiting for him to make it official?"

"Aiyana you know the answer to that already.  Anyways, come help me find a dress for Olivia's quince."

"Girl, I get why you want to be in a relationship and not just a side piece, but unless you slap some sense into him, he's not making the first move.  You know how he is, girls crawl to him, not the other way around."

"And he knows I won't do that.  Let's just forget about that and find some dresses."

Aiyana sighed with a head shake and followed her friend into another store in the mall.  "When did you and miss Texas start talking anyway?"

"We don't really talk because I didn't like how she got with Cesar while knowing Monse liked him and Ruby liked her.  Pretty messed up if you ask me.  Oh, and I feel like Geny and Ruby invited me, not her.  I've said like 12 words to her since she moved here."

Aiyana nodded and the two continued shifting through the racks while showing each other what they got for opinions.  "So, are any of the Santos single?"

Slowly, Tatiana turned her head to look at her best friend who continued doing what she was doing.  "I'm not sure, but probably.  Why?"

"No reason."

"Aiyana, you don't wanna get involved in this life, trust me.  It's too dangerous and you're too pretty for that."

"Says you.  Tati, Oscar treats you like you're a goddess."

Tatiana nodded.  "Maybe, but I'm always looking over my shoulder in case Prophet is after me to get to Oscar.  There's been times where Oscar or the Santos had to follow me around from a distance because they pissed off their enemies.  I mean, you were there that one time some Prophet rolled up on us when we were 15 and walking home from school.  I just don't want you getting hurt or becoming a target."

"Okay,  I'm sorry, mami.  I promise I won't get any Santo dick so I can stay safe."  Aiyana nodded with a smile as she stuck her pinky out.  Tatiana stared at her and let out a chuckle before wrapping their pinkies together and getting pulled into a hug.  "I didn't realize how much being around the gang affected you."

Tatiana just shrugged and looked back at the dress racks.  "I don't like talking about it.  I've been around those guys for 4 years and when one of them is dying or getting hurt it's a lot to deal with."

"At least you're getting out of Freeridge soon.  You're already getting brand deals and offers to be a backup dancer, con tu talentoso culo."

"Yeah, about that..."

"Mami, don't tell me you're going to turn them down because on mi madre, I will slap some sense into you."