cincuenta y uno

Going back to school was the last thing Tatiana wanted to do, because she was really enjoying staying home and bugging Oscar. Now, she was back to sitting in classrooms and almost falling asleep. And then by lunch, she'd be wide awake because her friends didn't know how to act when they were all together and outside. Now, Sergio was blasting music and a cheering people on while people from the dance team were break dancing a few feet away from their table.

Tatiana shook her head, watching her friends do everything but sit down while she was eating.  Even on the sidelines, Aiyana was jumping around.  "Tati, stop eating and get your ass up."

"Yeah, did you not get stuffed by Señor Spooky this morning?"  Sergio asked, pushing Tatiana's shoulder with his hips.

"Ew! I don't want to think about that." Aiyana whined as she covered her ears and walked away.

Sergio shook his head at Aiyana, then started twerking on Tati so she would get up.  "Puedo comer, pendejo?  It's not my fault you got stuck eating school lunch."

"Not all of us have a cholo, undercover-chef, boyfriend at home!  Get up!" Tatiana put her food down and Sergio got excited, think he finally annoyed her enough to get her up, but instead she started punching him until he screamed and ran away. "I'm telling Spooky!"

"You'll get shot, dumbass!" Aiyana yelled from 10 feet away.

Tatiana shook her head, going back to watching everyone and eating. "I hate everyone here."

× × ×

After school, Cesar said he was going to walk with his friends and probably stay at their houses for a while, so Tatiana drove back home alone.  When she pulled up, she saw the familiar BMW and got all excited.  It didn't take her long to get out and once she opened the front door, she saw her dad and Oscar on the couch yelling at the TV.

Oscar smiled when he saw Tatiana staring at them and pointed to the TV.  "Look, he got us a PlayStation."

"Hola, mija."

Tatiana walked over and hugged both of them, and for the sake of respect, she didn't jump Oscar's bones.  "Why a PlayStation?  You didn't have to do that."

Miguel shrugged as Tatiana sat in the middle and looked at the TV screen with them.  "I thought it'd be good to have for when you guys have free time.  Especially this one because he's always stressed."

"I'm not stressed."  Oscar detested, but then be had both Tatiana and Miguel looking at him with raised eyebrows.  "Don't do that.  It's creepy."

"Do what?"

"You both did the eyebrow thing at the same time."

Tatiana turned around to her dad, and they both stared at each other for a second.  "You do that too?"

Miguel laughed at Tatiana and shook his head while he pat the top of hers.  "Do it?  You stole it from me when you were a baby."

"Where's Cesar at anyways?"

"Oh, they saw that all the Prophets got arrested so he's walking with his friends and they're probably gonna hang out at Ruby's for a little bit."  Tatiana explained to the two of them. 

She was watching Oscar's face because she assumed he knew about the arrest, but he didn't.  "All of them?"

Tatiana nodded and Miguel was just as shocked as Oscar.  "They got linked to the Freeridge Savings Heist, so the cops raided them, found more stuff and arrested every single one of them."

"Damn, that's crazy."  The room was silent for a second, and then Miguel smiled and turned to the couple beside him.  "Now you have less stress and a PlayStation."

bro season 3 is making it's way into the story now 😈

votes & comments = faster chapters