treinta y cinco

Cesar looked at Tatiana as she took things out if her locker with a skeptical look on his face

Cesar looked at Tatiana as she took things out if her locker with a skeptical look on his face. "You really think a baby is a good idea? I mean, we live in Freeridge."

Tatiana shrugged as she pulled out the book for her AP Literature class.  "I think I turned out okay."

Cesar sighed as Tatiana closed her locker and started walking.  "True, but Oscar's going to be the father." 

Tatiana looked at him, not seeing the problem because that's what she's dreamt of since she was 14. "We talked about it last night before we went to bed."

"What about UCLA?  You got a full-ride, and I know you don't want to give it up."

Tatiana nodded because he was right, when Monse, Ruby and Jamal walked up.  "We're trying, but also not, if that makes sense."  Tatiana said.

"What's happening?"

"Oscar wants a baby."  Cesar informed his friends.  "And can you explain?  I'm lost."

Tatiana looked to the freshmen, contemplating if she wanted to talk about her sex life with them.  "Well, we're like, not gonna use a condom or birth control anymore, so if I get pregnant, then I get pregnant.  But we're not like doing it 24/7.  Not yet at least because I still have dance."

Monse glanced to her older girl friend with curiosity.  "Do actually want to be pregnant or are you just doing it because he asked?  Because I think that's rape."

"No!  I want a baby, it's all consensual.  We had like an hour conversation about it last night, but we haven't actually started." Tatiana said, not wanting the group to think she was being forced into having a baby. "With everything going on, maybe not now, but after graduation, maybe." She explained. "I have to get to class, so I'll see you later, losers." With a kiss to Cesar's forehead, Tatiana walked into her English class and left the group of freshmen to gossip.

Once she sat down in her assigned seat, Aiyana ran in and sat right beside her. "You're gonna have a baby?"

Tatiana smacked her lips and shook her head. "Did you read nothing I texted you this morning?"

× × ×

During lunch, Tatiana and Cesar sat with at a table waiting for his friends. "You okay? You need food?"

Cesar shook his head, giving Tatiana a small smile. "You mom cooks a lot before she goes to work. She's really nice, you know."

Tatiana hummed while Cesar ate a bag of chips.  "I haven't talked to her a lot, she's always working and when she's not, I'm asleep or dancing."

Cesar nodded, looking to Tatiana since she sounded bummed out.  "She showed me pictures of you as a baby."  He stated.  "Why did you dress up as a carrot for Halloween?"

Tatiana groaned and grabbed her head as Cesar laughed.  "I have no idea.  I think I was going through a phase of liking carrots."

"Oh, why are you sitting with us?" Ruby asked, walking up with Jamal and Monse beside him. "I mean, you're welcomed because you're our friend, but you never sit with us." Ruby rambled.

Tatiana giggled as Ruby continued talking nervously, and cut him off. "Just checking up on Cesar." She told the group before rubbing Cesar's head and purposely messing up his hair.  "So, how have my favorite freshmen been?"

× × ×

After school, Tatiana slipped $100 into Cesar's backpack and ran out to the parking lot to leave before he could find it and protest.  By the time Cesar found the money, Tatiana was already out of the parking lot and driving down the street. Cesar just watched the black Camaro get farther and farther from the school until Monse started pulling him along to walk to her house.

Tatiana pulled up in front of Oscar's house, the spot the Santos always left open for her and made sure no one parked in. While Tatiana was getting her backpack, Oscar was walking to the car to open her door.  "Is it mine turn to cook?"  He asked her.

Tatiana got out of her car and stood rightt in front of Oscar to look up at him. "It was your turn like last week, I just gave you a break." She told him, kissing him while he looked at her in disappointment. "Hey, I don't have homework today."

Oscar looked down at her and gave her a little smile before following her to the house. "Leave." Oscar told the Santos. All the cholos looked up and watched Oscar follow Tatiana into the house before hearing it lock. They all looked to each other, then stood up to leave.

Inside, Tatiana dropped her backpack on the couch and walked inside the kitchen. "So, what's for dinner?"

Oscar watched her open the fridge. "Nah, we have a two hours until we have to leave." He said.

Tatiana smugly smiled and closed the fridge. "And?" Oscar glared at her and ran towards her to throw her over his shoulder. "I don't like being upside down." She told him.  Oscar just ignored her and walked into the room while she dangled over his shoulder.

Tatiana bounced off the bed when Oscar threw her down on it and laughed as he got on top of her.  "That means two hours for us to make a baby." 

Tatiana just giggled again and lifted herself up to throw her shirt.  "Your turn."  Oscar didn't even hesitate to start stripping while Tatiana propped herself up on her elbows to watch him.

"You making me do all the work again?"

Tatiana smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.  "Yeah, like I'm not always on top."  She stated, watching him climb back on top of her. 

Oscar leaned down and started to trail kisses from her cheek, to her neck and down her stomach.  As he was kissing between her boobs, he unclipped her bra before throwing it and moving down further.  He got above her jeans and stopped to fully undress her before going back to using his mouth on her. 

Tatiana watched as he kissed down her thighs and started squirming as he got closer and closer to where she wanted him, but he moved over to her other thigh.  Somehow, her breathing had already gotten uneven and once Oscar fully planted his lips on her clit, she lost all sense.  Tati's head was thrown back as Oscar continued using his tongue and fingers to bring her closer to her orgasm, and he watched the way her chest moved with her pants and moans.

Oscar was taking his time with devouring her, so Tatiana felt everything, as she should.  Oscar started moving his 3 fingers and his tongue faster, and it caused Tatiana's hips to jerk up, but he caught them and forced them back down onto the bed.

"Fuck, Oscar."

Imagine being THAT horny 💀 acting like you 90 and still want kids