cuarenta y siete

With all of the hours of dancing to prepare for Coachella, the biggest stage Tatiana will probably ever be on, Tatiana was quite literally losing her shit. She's going insane, as Oscar put it. "I can't find my phone!"

Oscar watched Tatiana move things around in the living room with utter confusion. To help her out, he grabbed her by her shoulders and turned her around. "Look at your hand." Tatiana's eyebrows furrowed before look down at her left hand, her phone squeezed by her fingers. "You good?"

A sigh left her mouth, as he looked down and fell forward into Oscar's chest. "I don't know." She said honestly, her voice muffled by his body. "I'll be okay." She quickly kissed his cheek before walking away, but Oscar just watched her with a concerned look.

He shook it off, thinking it was just nerves because of Coachella and senior stuff. Speaking of, she still has to decorate her graduation cap and buy a prom dress.

"Tati, let's go somewhere."

Tatiana peeked her head out of the bedroom and looked down the hallway to Oscar. "Where?"

"I don't know, but you need to relax." Oscar shrugged. "I'll take you to get your nails done or something."

Tatiana squinted het eyes, then looked dowm at herself before saying, "I have to get ready."

× × ×

liked by rodriyana, os

liked by rodriyana, os.cardiaz, and 619 more
tatiramez mujeres, if he takes you to a spa and buys you dinner, keep him ❤
view 53 comments

rodriyana and if the pipe is immaculate, marry him
tatiramez eso‼️

user1 hold up, yall STILL together?
tatiramez duh🙄 that's my ride or die
rodriyana heavy ona ride part

santo1 that's why the house was locked??
tatiramez don't you have your own house??

× × ×

Later that same night, Tatiana was inside taking a shower while Oscar worked in the backyard on the Impala's engine. Speaking of, Cesar showed up for the first time in about 3 months, but Oscar couldn't be caught slipping, so he had to keep up his hard front, even with his little brother sobbing, asking for help and blaming him for the situation they were in.

"Where are you gonna get cash like that?"

"What if I already had it?" Cesar retorted. "My friends found the Rollerworld money. They washed it, it's clean. There's 50 grand just waiting for me."

Oscar turned around slowly in confusion, not sure he heard his little brother correctly. "Rollerworld? Don't shit me." Oscar said, not having time for Cesar's games. Until he realized Cesar was serious. "En serio? Rollerworld?" Cesar nodded, and watched as Oscar's facial expression changed to one of shock because everyone thought the money buried was just a hoax. "Let's go inside."

Cesar was surprised, but didn't hesitate to follow Oscar through the back door of his old home. However, he was very thankful because the house was warm in comparison to the late night Los Angeles cold.

In the living room, Tatiana was on the couch under a blanket and was pleasantly surprised when she saw Cesar. "What's wrong? What's happening?" Cesar went to go sit beside her while Oscar explained how they might've just found a way to get Cesar back. "Did you eat yet? I can make you some food real quick."

Tati didn't really wait for an answer because before she finished her sentence, she was already halfway to the kitchen. Cesar shrugged, because that was a normal thing since he was a child, and turned to Oscar who on his phone. "If Cuchillos doesn't approve, we're gonna need something else."

"And if she does?"

"Then we go through with it tomorrow morning and get rid of the Prophets."

Comment and vote for the next chapter, por favor 💛