cincuenta y ocho

Oscar stood watching from the doorway and Enrique was casually sipping his beer while Tatiana was using tweezers to pull out the bullet from his shoulder.  "Damn, that shit's deep, huh?"  Enrique laughed, watching the bullet get dropped onto a napkin on the table and seeing how much blood covered the tweezers. 

"Sometimes I feel like you should be in a mental hospital."  Tatiana expressed, her eyebrows furrowed while she started cleaning the area around the hole.

"Those putos can't handle me." Enrique scoffed. Out of nowhere, he started throwing punches like he was fighting someone in front of him, until Tatiana slapped his forehead so she could stitch up his shoulder.  "That was rude."

While Tatiana was piercing a needle and thread through his skin, Enrique was looking directly at it while Oscar was watching confused because he was convinced his friend had issues

"You good, Rique?"

He looked away from his shoulder when Tatiana finished closing the skin and turned to Oscar, well hardly moved.  "I like the pain."

A few seconds later, Cesar stormed into the house, coming from Dwayne's and already knowing about what had taken place not too long ago. "What's happening now?  Cuchillos and 19th Street are out for blood."  Cesar asked, his arms spread out before he grimaced when he saw what Tatiana was doing. "Where did they even come from?"

"They're trying to take over now that the Prophets are gone."  Oscar mumbled. "The were always around, their gang is just smaller. It's like 20 high schoolers."

"My foot is bigger than most of them." Enrique commented with a nod. "I say we roll up."

"No, that's unorganized."

"No, what's unorganized is that I stood in the open without cover and only got shot in the shoulder, and I still managed to fuck up their car."  Enrique commented.  "Are they even old enough to drive?"

"I'll deal with Cuchillos first. A bunch of high schoolers in purple are the least of my worries."

× × ×

"We're going shopping, and we're gonna buy dresses."  Aiyana sang, skipping ahead of the group in the mall. 

With senior prom coming up, and time passing by as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog, Tatiana and all her friends stopped procrastinating and finally went to go shopping for everything they would need.  Junior student council was doing all the planning, so the senior had nothing to worry about other than what they were going to wear.

Sergio's face scrunched up and he stared at the back of Aiyana's head, restraining himself from yanking her hair because of how happy she was. "Bitch, I ain't wearing a dress."

"Okay, and?"  Aiyana asked.  "It's gonna be a long day."

And it was.  After three hours of going to multiple stores, trying dresses on and finding nothing, Tatiana and the rest of girls took a break for food and met up with the guys who had pretty much finished.  "It's kinda weird how you just bite into this and frosting shoots into your mouth."  Aiyana commented, her eyebrows furrowed as she ate some Cinnabon delights. 

"We're trying to eat here, puta.  Not talk about cum getting shot in your mouth."

Tatiana paused with Chow Mein hanging out of her mouth, until Sergio came over to cut it off with a plastic knife.  "You play too damn much."

The group of seniors continued talking and laughing as they ate, and when they were finished, they went right back to helping the girls find dresses.  The mall was pretty packed that day, seeing as it was the weekend, prom season, and they live in Los Angeles.  So packed that they didn't really pay attention to anyone around them to notice that they were being followed since they set foot into the mall.

"I like the dress, but I'm not wearing green to prom.  Are you forgetting what side of Freeridge we live on?"

"Ay pendejo, why would you grab green of all the colors in this store?"

"Fine, I'll go look for a different color." 

Sergio shooed their other male friend away and turned back to the dressing room doors where Tatiana, Aiyana and 3 other of their friends were trying on dresses.  "I swear, none of these guys have fashion sense."  Sergio mumbled.

"Why don't you help them find us dresses then?"

"Uh, because I'm here to judge you." Sergio stated, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Again with the green. Are you trying to get her shot?! You give me migraines, stupid bitch."

BRO IVE HAD THIS CHILLIN IN MY DRAFTS FOR WEEKS 😭😭 MY FAULT

125 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER‼️