cincuenta y tres

After school, Cesar went to hangout with his friends, so Oscar and Tatiana had the house to themselves again. So of course, they took advantage of the time alone they had.  Through the night and when they woke up, they were going at it because Cesar still wasn't back.

Tatiana rolled off of Oscar and landed beside him so her head was on his shoulder, but her leg was still between both of his.  "We're not done yet.  I know you got more stamina than that."  Oscar commented as he climbed on top of Tatiana who was smiling up at him when he pulled her legs.

"I swear you never get tired."

"Not of you."  With ease, Oscar flipped Tatiana over onto her stomach.  Then, he lifted her hips so she was arching with face still on the bed.  As Oscar was feeling up her thighs and ass, Tatiana was basically whimpering until he slipped himself inside of her and pulled her hair so her back was against his chest.

About an hour later, the two were sitting in the kitchen with Tatiana on Oscar's lap.  They were both fully dressed now and it looked like nothing happened, until Tatiana would stand up and try to walk.  She was just thankful that today was a late start day, so school started an hour later than it usually did.

  She was just thankful that today was a late start day, so school started an hour later than it usually did

Tatiana was staring at Oscar while he drank coffee and started running her hand over his head.  "You look more bald than usual."

"More bald?"

Tatiana nodded her head, continuing to stare at his head while his hand was absentmindedly caressing her thighs.  "How come you don't let your curls grow out?"

Oscar shrugged, but before he could answer her question, the front door busted open and all they saw was Cesar throwing his backpack.  "Hey!  There's a dude posted up outside!"  Cesar said in panic. 

Oscar stood up fast, his survival instincts basically kicking in and if it weren't for his reflexes, Tatiana would've been on the floor.  It was like one movement, where he moved Tatiana to the side, grabbed his gun off the shelf and stormed pass Cesar.  Cesar, being the curious teenager, followed Oscar outside, but Oscar pushed him back.  "Get back inside!"

Oscar pointed his gun to the side and loaded the clip as he walked down the steps of the front porch.  Once he saw who was across the street, he paused, clenching his jaw as the man in the white wife beater smoking a cigarette across the street smirked at him.

"Oscar?  Who is that?"

Oscar had a look of disgust on his face and shook his head, never taking his eyes of the man. "Our father." Cesar was surprised, but Oscar shook his head again and walked back into the house and put the gun back.

"What happened?"

"Ray's back."

Tatiana's eyebrows rose as she looked up to Oscar. "Ray as in... your dad, Ray?" Oscar nodded his head, and from there, Tatiana knew it was going to be a long day.

Cesar backed up into the house as Ray walked in with his bag, not sure of how he should react. "Go get ready for school."  Cesar walked down the hallway into house room while Oscar and Tatiana moved to the couch.

"So you finally got together?"  Ray asked the couple, ignoring the fact that Oscar was glaring daggers into him.

Tatiana nodded her head, trying to be nice even though she didn't exactly love Ray.  "Yeah, it's been a few years."  Ray nodded his head and started walking around so Tatiana looked to Oscar who was clenching his fist on his lap.  Out of instinct, Tatiana grabbed his hand until he let his first go, then kissed the back of it and pulled it into her lap.

A few minutes of silence later, Cesar came back from his room with fresh clothes and sat on the other side of the couch so Tatiana was in between him and Oscar.  "So uh, when did you get back?"

"Yesterday."

"How was the trip down?"

"Long."

It wasn't her place, but Tatiana was kind of annoyed that Cesar was trying to conversation and his dad was giving such short answers.  Like the kid just wants to get to know his dad.

Ray looked around again and started reminiscing, even though it's been over a decade.  He sat down so Oscar slid over an ashtray, but Ray was being stubborn and used a bottle cap.  He started asking about school, and Oscar was in disbelief when Ray asked him if he went college. 

"Cesar you need to get to school."

Tatiana looked at the time on her phone and saw that they had about half an hour until school started, so she put her backpack in her lap while Cesar went to the door. Before following him, she turned to kiss Oscar and whispered, "Be nice."

"I don't want to."

To be honest, she kinda laughed, but she kissed him again and stood, slowly letting go of his hand. "We'll see you guys later."

idk about yall but i actually liked Ray, even though he was a deadbeat

‼️‼️ votes & comments = faster chapters ‼️‼️