veinticinco

Though he did promise Tatiana to wait until she was healed before getting her revenge on Latrelle, it didn't mean he could start scheming.  He already formulated a plan to kill Latrelle, and it was now a lot worse than a simple gunshot.  Latrelle hurt 3 people, Tatiana who he loved with his whole heart, Ruby who Tatiana loved, and Olivia, but he didn't think much of her.

Latrelle hurt the love of his life and now she's sad because one of her friends is on the verge of dying.  Instead of a simple, quick bullet, Oscar was going to slowly torture him.  People thought Spooky torturing a guy for saying the wrong thing to Tatiana was bad, so what he had planned for Latrelle was unimaginable.  At this point, they would kill all the Prophets if they got in the way.

Tatiana was still in her hospital bed, waiting for her tests to come back as she watched more cartoons with Oscar.  Aiyana has been sneaking in all kinds of food, from carne asada burritos/fries/chips to pizza to her mother's homecooked meals.  It may be a hospital, but she was eating good.

Aiyana, Cesar and Monse were in the room visiting when everyone heard a knock on the door.  An older nurse came in with a vase of flowers and walked out after smiling at everyone.  Aiyana's nosey ass stood up and plucked the card off of the top while Tatiana laid against Oscar.

"What dumbass uses 'Beyoncé' as a pseudonym?"  Aiyana asked, about to throw the card away when Tatiana called out and stopped her.

As Tatiana read it, Oscar looked over and read over it with her.  Other than Nate, Oscar was the only person that knew about Tatiana dancing with Beyoncé at Coachella, so he wasn't so sure if it was actually fake.  The card basically said that she knew about the shooting, hoped Tatiana and her friends made a full, speedy recovery, and that she can't wait to start dancing soon. 

"Someone's asking for a bullet in them."  Aiyana said, looking to her best friend's boyfriend and the card.  "Don't go all soft now, Spooky."

"Aiyana, ya cállate.  You talk too damn much."  Oscar said lowly, causing the girl to mumble under her breath and sit back down.  "How long do these tests take?  Tati has to take a shower."

"You saying I smell bad?"  Tatiana's head tilted up from Oscar's shoulder to look up at him through her lashes. 

Oscar shook his head, "Mamas, you always smell good.  Taste even better too."  He mumbled the last part into her ear, not even moving when Tatiana pinched his thigh.

"Okay, we didn't need to hear that."  Cesar commented, a disgusted look on his face as Monse and Aiyana agreed with him.

"I come bearing food."  Sergio announced, jumping when he realized that Spooky was in the room.

The other bed was empty since every patient so far refused to be in the same room as the Santos leader, so Sergio jumped onto it and took his backpack off.  He started pulling out bags of food and suddenly the room was filled with the aroma of In-N-Out and wings.

  He started pulling out bags of food and suddenly the room was filled with the aroma of In-N-Out and wings

"I didn't know how many people were here, so I may have went a little overboard

"I didn't know how many people were here, so I may have went a little overboard."  Sergio commented, rubbing the back of his neck as he took just how much food he had brought.

Everyone stood up to get some food, Tatiana getting first pick and having it handed to her because she was crippled, again.

"Tati, you've been cripple since senior year started, do you think that's a sign?"

"She'll be fine now."  Oscar said.  The rest of the room shrugged and continued to eat the food, trusting his words since Oscar was slightly- no, majorly- overprotective with Tatiana.

While the group waited for the doctor and ate their food, Oscar would switch from feeding Tatiana to feeding himself.  No one bothered to comment on his softness because they knew they would probably get yelled at.

When half of the food was gone, the door opened and in came a doctor.  "Good news, you're not dying.  Bad news, you're leaving so I won't get paid from you anymore."  The doctor laughed.  "Anyways, you passed your blood tests, so you're free to go.  You're still healing a little, so don't overstretch and tear your stitches, unless you want to come back.  You're free to go, just let the front desk know before you leave."

The group watched the doctor leave and immediately, Tatiana tried to stand up to.  "Oye, cuidado."  Oscar said, pulling her back before she could strain herself.

"But I have to shower."

"Oh, I brought you soaps!"  Aiyana exclaimed, holding up an old Victoria's Secret bag that held all of Tatiana's shower stuff. 

"A ver, I'll help you."

"Pretty sure shower sex counts as overstretching."  Cesar commented as he watched his hard, cholo of a brother lift up Tatiana as if she was a fragile piece of fine china.  "And why are you still shirtless?"

"No te metas donde no te llaman."  The Santo leader said over his shoulder, soon disappearing behind the bathroom door.  The door was slightly opened, so no one left the room to give the two privacy.  "Stop moving your head."  Oscar groaned, trying to wash Tatiana's hair while she laughed and tried to run away.

Tatiana continued to laugh, but she reluctantly leaned her head towards his hands.  "Come inside, papi."

"That's what she said."

× × ×

"I'm free."  Tatiana exclaimed, gently falling back into her and Oscar's bed.  "Dude, I missed not smelling medicine and hearing monitors beeping."

"Are you really faling asleep right now?"  Tatiana was layed out across the bed with her eyes closed when Oscar turned around.  "Come on, your dad wants to see you."

"Carry me?"  Tatiana lifted her arms up to the ceiling.

"I gotta take a piss first."  Oscar told her.

"Take me with you, amor."  Tatiana whined with her eyes closed.

"I'm not taking you to- just take a 2 minute nap."  Oscar said, walking out of the room while Tatiana put her arms down.  Quickly, because of the medication she was still on, Tatiana passed out on Oscar's bed, snores, drool and everything.  "Tati, come on- oh."  Oscar mumbled.  "I guess you can take a nap."

This was a shitty filler, but better than waiting till like March.