quince

When I started writing this chapter, the story was #2 in the OnMyBlock tag and I just wanted to thank all of you for staying around for this trainwreck. Anyways, back to the story!

It was a day after Cesar was given a gun, which Tatiana still doesn't know about, which meant it was the weekend. When she woke up, Oscar wasn't anywhere in the house and Cesar was still asleep even though it was already 10. Tatiana was out of the house by morning and with her friends at the mall; she got picked up by 4 of her friends and met uo with the rest at the Hollywood mall.

"You know I can walk, right?"

"Not with that leg." Sergio replied to the girl who he was currently giving a piggyback ride to around the mall. "When are you getting that thing fixed, anyway?"

"I only have to wear it for a few more weeks and then I can go back to dancing." Tatiana replied.

"Oh! Tati, let's go inside Victoria's Secret." Aiyana cheered, grabbing Sergio and dragging the two to follow the other 3 girls who were already walking through the entrance. The rest of the guys laughed at Sergio and continued walking pass the store, leaving Sergio surrounded by girls and bras.

"Oh, hell nah. Nope, you take her while my ass leaves to look for a man." Sergio told the girls, carefully taking Tatiana off of his back and running away to catch up with the guys.

Tatiana was handed her crutches and the group started exploring the store for a good hour. At one point, the group split up, mostly because of wanting to go to different stores, but they all met up at the food court.

"Man, I love Hollywood." Sergio commented, watching every guy pass by and commenting on how he's a model. While he was occupied with doing that, Tatiana sat across from him and waited for her food. "I wanna move here. Anything is better than Freeridge. Hey, when you become famous, can I live in your mansion with you and Spooky?"

Before Tatiana could interject about how her undetermined future, everyone came back with trays of food. "Here's your burrito, lisada."

× × ×

The front lawn of the Diaz house was full of cholos, as always, but Oscar was missing. The truck pulled up to the house and Tatiana carefully got out with Aiyana carrying her bags for her. She eventually threw them to Cesar who looked taken back by the amount of bags put into his arms.

"Bye, Tati!" The other 3 passengers yelled before the car sped down the road at unsafe speeds.

"Dude, Oscar's been calling you for the past 2 hours." Cesar whispered as he walked behind the girl who he looked at as his sister-in-law.

"I left a note and texted him. Plus I was getting my nails done." She smiled as she showed the younger boy her new manicure.