cincuenta y seis

Instead of going straight to Cesar and his friends, Tatiana went to go get a churro. When she did find the girls, they were causing a scene. Jasmine was being her usual loud self by times 10, and Monse was on the side hyping her up while music played from her phone.

"Tati, you finally escaped your psychotic boyfriend."

"Excuse me?" Tatiana scrunched her eyebrows, looking Monse up and down while her churro was a mere centimeters away from her mouth. "Don't- he's not a psycho."  Monse ignored Tatiana, continuing to talk bad about Oscar like the person she was talking to isn't the one sleeping in his bed every night.  "Monse, stop."

"But it's true."  She slurred, stumbling a little bit before catching herself on Jasmine.  "He's the reason our lives are fucked."

Tatiana shook her head at Monse's stubbornness and adjusted her tiger in her arms.  "Oscar's done nothing but protect our barrio, whether you want to face the facts or not.  People got hurt along the way, yeah, but he's the one that deals with it while everyone else just complains."  Tatiana told her, but Monse just stared at her with no emotions on her.  "And you're probably too drunk to understand that."  She mumbled to herself.  "Where's Cesar?"

"He left for work."

"Tati!  You wanna see my third nipple?"

Tatiana shook her head without hesitation, then watched Jasmine pout before pulling her shirt back down.  "Estás bien?"

Looking away from Jasmine and Monse's dancing, Tatiana turned around and looked up to Oscar.  "Cesar left, and these two are drunk."

Oscar scrunched his face together and looked at the two freshmen dancing to the song the DJ was playing over the speakers.  "Aight, let's bounce."  Oscar took a single step, then looked at how Monse and Jasmine were stumbling.  "How are you guys getting home?"

"We'll find someone to drive us."

× × ×

Oscar's good side kicked in, and Tatiana kicked him, so he was driving both Monse and Jasmine, but Monse didn't want to be taken directly home. While Jasmine was passed out, Monse was starting to sober up.

When Oscar pulled up in the driveway, Tatiana looked back to the girls in the back seat before looking at Oscar. "I'll go get some water bottles for them." Tatiana got out, and before she even made it to the porch, she already heard Monse yelling.

Ray was in the kitchen when Tatiana walked in and watched her smile at him before putting her stuffed animal in one of the seats to go to the fridge. "How was it?"

"It was fun, but now Cesar's friends are drunk." Tatiana pointed outside the window and Ray looked out while Tatiana was looking for the water in the fridge. "She has a very personal hatred against him for some reason."

The two were now being nosy together and watching Monse yell at Oscar while he just smirked, but even from afar, Tatiana could tell that he was hiding his emotions. When he started talking, Monse started crying, and eventually the two started hugging. But it was more like Oscar was comforting her.

Ray turned to Tatiana and saw that she was watching their every move. "He learn how to do that from you?"

Tatiana smiled to herself and nodded pridefully, never taking her eyes off. However, that smile disappeared when she saw Monse lean up and kiss Oscar, even though he backed up the second it started. "That little bitch." Tatiana dropped the water bottles she was holding and started walking to the door, but then she felt herself get lifted off the floor. "Ray, let me go!"

"No, you're not beating up a drunk 14-year-old girl." Ray told her, dragging her away from the front door.

"I don't care how old she is!" Tatiana started squirming, but it was like Ray's strength didn't diminish over the twelve years he was gone. The front door opened and Tatiana kind of calmed down, but she was still mad. "She kissed you!"

"Monse kissed me."

Everyone kind of paused for a second, and Ray was a little creeped out at how they both spoke at the same time. "At least he's honest."

"Why you grabbing her like that?" Oscar asked. He finally noticed that Tatiana was caged into Ray's arms and that she was struggling, and it honestly didn't look like a good scene.

"Because she's trying to go outside and fight a 14-year-old."

"If she's grown enough to drink, she's grown enough to get her ass beat." Tatiana grunted, still squirming to get out of Ray's hold. "Let me go before she leaves."

Oscar walked over to grab Tatiana from Ray and sat her down on the couch while standing in front of her. "Tati, chill. She's drunk."

Tatiana huffed and sat back as she crossed her arms and her face still scrunched up. "I am chill." Oscar looked around, then stood up to go get her tiger from the table, so Tatiana ran to the door.

She swung the door open and saw Monse standing in the same place on the lawn, but before she could step out, she was lifted up again. This time she was on Oscar's shoulder and he started walking to their room.

Right before the front door closed and got locked by Ray, Monse heard Tatiana shout, "Hija de puta!"

"Jasmine, we gotta go!"

vote and comment please‼️

100 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER‼️‼️