Chapter 2: Who are you?

I awoke startled in sweat and tears.

"Poor thing." There was a strange man at the opening to the tiki like structure I was in.He had orange with black tipped ears and tail,dark brown untidy hair,a broken crescent moon on a pitch black shirt,and some faded blue jeans on.

"Who are you!?And what are you doing in my tiki!"

"I am the one that is said to guard the forest,"he said dramatically,"but to be honest it's pretty boring" He then said with a yawn.

"Wait a minute... Your the Fox Guardian!" I said after a moment to long of thinking.

"Well,nah duh."

"But..ummm... aren't you a post to kill me or something of that nature?" I honestly didn't really know what to say.

"Hey,hey,lets not get to ahead of ourse-"

"You killed Shiro didn't you!"

"Hang on, Hang o-"

From there he stuffed a berry in my mouth from the bush next to my tiki.

"Listen kid, I don't know what the gods have been telling you but it's all probably bull. They said I'm a murderer didn't they?" I nodded my head at him in reply.

"Well if YOUR not the murderer then... who is?" I said with a frown on my face.The Fox Guardians face lit up at those words.

"I'll tell you in exchange for something."

"What?My soul?" I said while rolling my eyes.

"What! No! That's Violets thing- don't ask- I'll tell you if you do a mystic tatakai with me."

"WHAT!? But I can't mystic tatakai with anyone. I don't have my powers yet!" He just chucked at that.

"We'll see about that..."

Tatakai means fight in Japanese btw (at least that's what google said...) have a nice day!