Chapter 23: You rememeber me?

"Miho." I said softly. Zen froze once the word rolled off my tongue.

"How do you know that name?" He said with wide eyes. I opened my mouth to respond but was greeted with a fit of coughing. He jumped when I started coughing.

"Nurse!" He screamed running out of the room. I continued to cough until I coughed up something. I stared at the blood horrified. I went back to coughing almost immediately. The nurse rushed into the room and froze. She stared at me and then at the blood and slowly started backing away. I wiped the tears that had began rolling down my face only to find it red. Another round of coughing had began. Zen burst through the door and looked at me with wide eyes. He had a brown bad draped over his shoulder. He ran to the chair beside my bed and started rummaging through his bag.
He pulled out a small bottle of green liquid.

" Open your mouth as wide as you can." He said quickly. I did as he said and he poured the greenish liquid into my mouth. It tasted horrible. Almost like a poison. I opened my mouth to go off on him but nothing came out.

"I didn't do anything this time." Ohim said. I rolled my eyes mentally.

"You won't be able to talk for a couple of minutes." Zen told me. He stared at me a minute longer before picking up a clump of my long silver hair.

"This is really peculiar. Did you have it dyed?" He asked. I shook my head no. He grunted in reply and dropped my hair and stood up. He gave me one last look and walked out the door. The nurse slowly started approaching me.

"Don't. She might be contagious." I heard Monsuta say. I looked at him in the doorway of the room. When he got there I have no clue, but he was there. I stared at him wishing that he would recognize me.

" Disgusting." He said. I stared at him as he looked at the nurse and nodded his head. It felt like I had died that very moment. He looked at me with an expression I was used to. The look of disgust. He grunted before turning around and leaving. The nurse gave me a pitiful look before walking out right behind him. I was alone, once again. I tried to sit up only to remember I was strapped down. I rolled my eyes as I tried to burn it. Nothing happened.

" Ok, what is it now?" I thought.

" Ummm.... I'm not entirely sure. I've tried looking for the source but I can't even look around." Ohim said. My eyes went wide. When something effected Ohim, you know there's a problem. I just lied there thinking of how crazy my situation was for a second. When I smelled a familiar smell. Suddenly something went over my eyes.

"Tell me. What is this?" I heard a voice ask.

"Domger. A type of plant that is used to treat infection?" I said.

"Very good. And this one." A sweet but sour smelling thing was placed in front of my nose.

"Clonner. Used for stomach aches." Suddenly the thing covering my eyes was removed to reveal Zen.

"Dang. You even recognized Clonner. That was the hardest thing for me to remember." He said with a smile. I just stared at him.

" What do you want with me?" I asked him.

" Oh... right to the chase I see? Well, we've seen how you're extremely corrupted, and so we've decided to help you." He said. I don't know what happened but I got extremely mad. He doesn't know anything. Decided to help me?

"Woah now. Calm down. I don't know what I said but you need to calm down." Zen said panicked.

" You ready for this?" I heard Ohim say. From the way she said it I could tell she was smiling.

"Defiantly"

"Heh. Ohim Haibuko." I said smiling. I was instantly sucked out of my body. Zen looked at me with wild eyes.

"You remember me? I'm honored to be able to kill you this time." Ohim said with delight.

I am soooo sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been trying to juggle band, school, and other issues. I will try to update more frequently. If you enjoyed this chapter then please Vote and/or comment! Hope you have a good day/night! - Java