Chapter 19: Person I know

I woke up to loud pounding on my door. I looked over at Allissa who was still soundly asleep. I walked over to the door and opened it only to be blasted with a gust of cool air. Daniel was standing in the door way smiling and was holding back a laugh.

"What?" I asked in a hoarse voice.

"Nothing. Can I come in?" He asked after taking a deep breath.

"Sure?" I stepped aside and let Daniel come in he walked over to the corner of the room and sat in the couch.

"Go look in the mirror." He said abruptly. I gave him a weird look before walking over to the bathroom and locking the door. I looked in the mirror and say my chocolate brown wig was in a mess. I sighed and took the wig off reviling my wavy Silver white hair that went down to my tailbone. Since I'm not in my village I might as well be myself. I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth with the toothbrush laid out. I unlocked the door and opened the door a crack. I looked through the crack and saw Daniel sitting on the couch looking around.

"Are you ready to see what no one else has ever seen?" I yelled out with my voice quivering.

"Sure. Just better not be anything bad." He yelled back laughing at his joke. I walked out the door with my hair draped over my right shoulder.

" H-how? Your hair was brown!?" He asked shocked.

" It's called a wig." I said rolling my eyes. I took this time to actually see what he looked like. He had short black hair, crystal blue eyes, and was rather tall. He was also wearing the same uniform the other girl- Ender- was wearing except it had green instead of blue.

"Soooo... I figured I could get someone to take you clothes shopping. If you don't mind." Daniel said without looking at me.

"What about Allissa?"

" I'm gonna have someone babysit her. She's a rookie." Suddenly the door slammed open.

"HELLO!! Fellow new per-" she cut off before saying anything else. I recognized her. She was the girl that was chained beside me. My mouth dropped open. " Raven. Warrior." She ran up to me and hugged me. I started hearing sobs in my ear.

"A-are you ok?" I asked.

"Y-yeah. It's just that.... Everyone could have died in that room- including me- if you hadn't of rescued us.."

"Hold up now! Your that girl?" Daniel yelled out. I gave him a questioning look after Raven pulled back and started wiping her tears.

"What girl?" I asked confused.

"The girl that saved all those people and killed Ron singlehandedly." He said staring at me in aw.

"I guess..." I started to fill uncomfortable.

"Thank you. I owe you my life."  Raven said bowing.

" Oh no no no. It was nothing. Please don't bow I'm not a God." I said rubbing the back of my neck. Ravens eyes went wide.

"YOUR A SIDER!!! I NEED TO GO KILL SOME PEOPLE!" She screamed.

"Wait! Raven! No. I'm sure they have a perfectly good reason." Daniel said grabbing her arm. She turned around and smacked Daniel's hand off of her.

"Hey" I heard a voice say at the door. There was another girl at the door leaning on the frame. I instantly recognized her as Ender. The girl that gave me my map and badge.

" This is the girl that'll be watching Allissa." Daniel said.

" Uhhhhh..."

"Don't worry. I'm trained in the field of children. I have 3 younger." Ender said.

"Fine. But if you do anything I WILL hurt you." I said darkly. She nodded her head and walked over to the bed and sat on it.

"TIME TO GO SHOPPING!" Raven screamed. I was dragged out the door by my arm as Raven pulled me. Daniel followed behind laughing. I was dragged through crowds of people until Raven stopped at a brick building. She opened the door and pulled me inside with Daniel following. She let go of my arm when we were inside. Inside it was a lot nicer than the outside. There were clothing racks everywhere and a girl with black hair and brown eyes at the register.

"Hey Kom!" Raven screamed. The girl looked up and rolled her eyes before going back to looking at a magazine. I laughed a little at how much this was like a movie or something. Raven immediately went to digging through the racks. I walked over to Daniel.

"Does she do this a lot?" I whispered to him.

"A lot." He whispered back. I smiled at him before going and looking myself. I found a couple of clothes I liked before Raven ran up to me.

"EMERALD!!! TRY THIS ON!!! NOW!" She yelled at me before yanking the clothes out of my hands and putting a dress in my hands. I walked over to the changing room and put on the dress. It was beautiful. It was a sleeveless dress that went down to the knees. It was red at the bottom and it faded toward the top. It had orange and yellow swirls that formed flames. I walked out the dressing room.

"I can't..." I said looking down. I heard gasps and I looked up. Daniels face was red and Raven had her hands on her mouth.

"What?" I asked

"What?! Your beautiful!" Raven screamed.

"Yeah..." Daniel said looking down. I went back into the changing room and changed back. We went and bought my clothes before leaving. We were walking down the street when we passed someone. I gasped as pain hit me. It was everywhere the pain was almost unbearable. I fell to my knees gasping for air. It was so bad I could barley breath. I turned my head to see a girl smiling at me. Suddenly I was sucked out of my body by Ohim.

  Sorry for the bad grammar! Anyways, If you liked the chapter please vote and/or comment. Have a good day/night!  - Java