Chapter 13: It's all coming back

"Your a Kono." I said with horror. The Kono family is probably the most feared family of all. They're known for being rude,unfair, and unkind. They usually have around 3 powers and lightning runs in the family. I slowly got up and started backing toward the door.

"Yes, I am apart of the Kono family. But I'm not like my family. If I was they'd probably still be- never mind but I'm not like them I promise." He said with urgency in his voice. I just ignored him as I turned around and walked out the door shutting it. I took a step toward the woods before stoping. I needed to learn to control my temper better. I heard the door behind me open as I turned around to face Monsuta.

"Miho! Come back!" He yelled staring straight at me. I looked at him confused. I slowly walked up to him and waved my hand in his face. He didn't even flinch.

"Dang it. I'm so stupid." He thought out loud as he slowly sank to the ground against the wall.
"Why can't I get anything right? What if I kill her like them?" He said with pain in his voice. I walked beside him and sank down beside him. I rested my head against his shoulder before sinking into a pain filled dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I was sitting in my desk at the back of the class with all my friends. We were whispering while the teacher was talking about Fairy's know what.

"I think the new student is pretty cute." Shiro said to the group. I rolled my eyes at her.

"You think everyone is cute." I said with a smile on my face. To be honest I haven't met the new student yet but if Shiro thought he was cute then I probably will to.

" He's pretty nice to! I've talked to him a little bit. I think his name was Zen?" A girl I faintly recalled her name being Rose said. The rest of the class I listened to Rose, Shiro, and Clay fantasize about Zen. I whispered a silent thanks when I heard the bell ring. I said my good byes as I headed toward the door. My next class would be Chemistry. Science in general would probably be my favorite and best subject. I walked out into the crowded hallway and went toward the the classroom when someone bumped into me spilling my papers and books everywhere. I turned and glared at the person who knocked into me. He looked a couple years older than me but that didn't really bother me. He had messy white hair, amethyst colored eyes that were behind glasses, a white T-Shirt on with black pants, and a pair of white tennis shoes on.

" Are you kidding me!? Your just gonna bump into me not even saying sorry!" I yelled at him. He just glared at me.

"Sure am. Since, YOU don't have the decency to apologize for bumping into ME!" He yelled back at me. We just stood there glaring at each other for what seemed like forever.

"Whatever." I said after giving up and picking my papers up off of the ground and sneaking a glance back up at the person I bumped into who was smirking at me. I turned my back on him and walked into chemistry. Pretty much all the kids in the class were older than me since I was really good at this subject. I took a seat by myself in the back of the classroom after nodding at the teacher, Mr.Evens. Another good thing about being good at this subject is I don't have to have a partner. Don't get me wrong there is an even number of students but me and this other kid are really good at this subject and prefer to work alone so we don't have partners like everyone else. I was going through my papers when Mr.Evens cleared his throat which usually meant he had an announcement. Joy.

" Today we have a new student joining us. He will be partners with Mrs.Flame." He said staring at me with a smile. Why is it always me! I always get the new students! My jaw dropped open when I saw the same guy I ran into in the hallway walk into the classroom.

"My name is Zen and I hope to get along with everyone in here." He said with a smile, obviously not noticing me. All the girls were staring at him with a dreamy look while boys were looking at him in disgust. Mr.Evens pointed to toward me while whispering something to Zen. Zen and I locked eyes for a second before he walked toward me and sat beside me.

" Today class is a free period to catch up in all your other classes." Mr.Evens said still smiling at me with mischief in his eyes. That rascal! He did this on purpose! I looked at Zen who was glaring at me.

"What? Couldn't get enough?" I said with a smile.

"As if." He said still glaring at me. It then dropped into an awkward silence.

" Why are you in this class? You seem to young to be in here little one." He said not looking at me, which annoyed me even more.

" Just because I'm younger than you doesn't mean I can't be smarter than you. And NEVER call me that again." I said annoyed.

" What's wrong little one? Feeling threatened?" He mocked me. I glared at him even harder after he said that. Then an idea hit me. I put my head into my hands and started fake crying. I was pretty good at fake crying since I'm in the drama club and almost always play the character that cry's the most. Which he didn't know about.

"I-I'm Sorry!... Please don't cry!" He said startled. I just made myself cry harder. I made the tears come down faster now. Until I felt hands go around me. I stiffened in Zen's grasp as he hugged me. When he pulled back I just stared at him. I stared at him with no emotion. Nobody had ever hugged me when I was sad. I snapped out of it when a hand waved in my face. That was when I realized that I had true tears coming out of my eyes and everybody was staring at us. Me and Zen. I wiped at my eyes after I realized this. I looked back up at Zen who was staring at me with concern. I nodded at him telling him I was fine. From that moment forward I knew that one was a keeper. Then the room around me changed back into the alleyway where I got burned. The three boys were standing in front of me and I was being held down again. I was dreaming of this again, but why? The boy in the middle snapped to the boy on his right who hesitated and frowned before handing him a match box. I then realized that the boy who handed him the match box was in fact Zen.

Sorry for any bad grammar! That was so much fun to write you won't believe it! This whole situation will be better explained in the next chapter. If you liked this chapter then please vote and/or comment! Have a good day/night! - Java