Chapter 3: Mystic Tatakai

"I'm not sure about this..." I said concerned.

"Trust me. You HAVE to have them by now!" The Fox Guardian said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wait. Where are you even taking me?"

"Here"

It was beautiful! An opening in the middle of the forest full of red spider lilies and orange tulips! I guess the Fox Guardian noticed I was in shock.

"Do you like it?"He asked nervously.

"Do I like it?!IT'S AMA-... It's pretty,I guess..."
I said a bit embarrassed. But he just laughed.

"I know, it is pretty amazing." He said lost in thought.

"Well Ok then, sooooo... how do you exactly Mystic Tatakia...?" Since I don't have my powers and I dropped out of school I never really got educated on what to do in a Mystic Tatakia.

"WHAT! Are you kidding me!? They sent you on your coretest without even bothering to tell you how to Mystic Tatakia!?" He then gave me a hard stare filled with disbelief and curiosity, much like the ones the village people would give me after my parents died.

"I guess..." I said while not meeting his gaze.
After my parents died I didn't really listen to anybody. I also dropped out of school and began to teach my self and started fighting people more often.

"HELLO!" The Fox Guardian shouted.

"What!?" I said startled by the loud sound.

"Finally! You've just been standing there staring at me lost in thought."

"I'm sorry!" I said embarrassed.

"It's ok,kid"
"My names not kid you know! Plus, your like
only 2 years older than me!"

"Well then, what's your name?"

"I'm not telling you!" To be honest I wasn't really ready to tell him my name.

"Fine then, KID." He said with delight in his emerald green eyes.

"Can we just Mystic Tatakai already?!?" I said frustrated.

"Fine. All we have to do is use our powers to fight each other the first one hit looses."

"Got it" and by my two words he charged at me.I jumped clumsily sideways just in the nick of time. Not expecting me to have done that he ran into a bramble patch.

"Are you ok?!" I said laughing.

Suddenly out of no where two hands grabbed my shoulders.

"He'll be fine..."Suddenly before I had enough time to turn I around I felt a sharp prick in my neck and I started getting sleepier and sleepier...

Sorry for the long chapter! But hope you have a nice day! - Java