Chapter 20: What I am

I was sucked out of my body by Ohim.

" How?" I thought. I heard a laugh in my mind just as clear as when I talk.

"So it is true?" I heard a voice say. Ohim turned around and stared at the girl. She had red hair put up in a ponytail and coal black eyes.

"Heh. And it takes guts for one of you to show your face." I head Ohim say in a raspy voice. The girl put a finger up and swirled it around creating a swirl of black smoke.

"This is gonna be fun..." Ohim laughed.

" Emerald? Are you ok?" Daniel said in a worried voice.

"Oh! Yeah! I just need to take care of something first." Ohim said. She turned back around and put both hands up creating huge flames in both hands. I heard gasps from everyone crowding around Ohim and the girl. The girl was the first to make a move. She threw her hands toward Ohim creating a huge wave a black smoke. It hit something like an invisible wall after Ohim stepped to the side. Nova and Ein ran through the crowd of people looking horrified. Ohim threw her hands toward the girl throwing a huge ball of flame toward her. She jumped to the side just in time.

" So it's gonna be like that?" Ohim said smiling.

"Sure is." Ohim looked around before locking eyes with Daniel. She pointed her finger at him and turned around. She picked up huge boulders out of the ground and threw them at her. She blocked them by throwing another wave of black smoke at them.

"FIGHT HER EMERALD!" I heard Ein yell. I snapped out of my doze and concentrated on gaining control. Flashing images of Monsuta suddenly appeared. I pushed her out of my head. I'm done with this. I reached my hand out and grabbed Ohim. I was sucked back into my body. I jumped to the side as black smoke in the shape of an arrow shot toward me. Well, that was a bad time to do it.

"Awwww... You've lost your protection. What are you ever gonna do?" The girl mocked. I glared at her. I put my hands together and created a ball of fire. I shot it at her and she ran to the side but it followed her and hit her in the middle of the back. She collapsed to the ground. She jumped back on her feet wincing.

" Enough playing." She held her hand toward me and I collapsed. I felt paralyzed. Trapped. She walked over to me and squatted down till her face was over mine.

"ihTs sni't rveo." I said.

"Heh. It really isn't. But you look very familiar. Do I look familiar to you?" She asked. She cocked her head to the side.

"How could I forget you old friend? Clay." It suddenly went dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I woke up in a hospital room. The memory of seeing Clay again came back. I smiled. May the games begin again. I wondered how long I was out this time. I looked around the room and admired the art for a moment before getting bored. I looked at the remote that was on the table beside my bed. I picked it up and saw the "call nurse" button. I clicked it and heard a loud beep sound. In a matter of seconds I heard the doorknob jiggle as it burst open.

"Your awake!" The nurse screamed. I opened my mouth up to say something sarcastic but not a sound came out. Weird. Maybe I was just thirsty... I used my hands in a drinking motion before she nodded her head and ran out the door. She came back after a moment with a glass of water. I took from her and drank it. I opened my mouth to thank her but again nothing came out. As I tried thinking about what was happening two people entered the room. Ein and Nova.

"How are you feeling?" Ein asked cautiously.

"Fine." I said. But when I say "I said" I don't actually mean that. I didn't even think about saying that. I made a confused face at Ein.

"I'm trying to save your life. If you use to much energy then you might die. So let me do the talking and follow my lead." I heard Ohim say in my head. Great. Things couldn't get any better.

"About last week..." Nova said.

Last week.
Last   week.
LAST FLIPPING WEEK!

"Let me guess my powers?" Ohim said casually.

"Yeah..." Nova said.

"You know what you are right?" Ein asked. I waited a moment and when Ohim didn't answer I shook my head.

             "You're what we call a Natural"

  HEYYYYYYY....!!! So sorry for taking so long to post the chapter! Please comment your guess on what the scrabble of words Miho- or I guess Emerald- said! If you liked the chapter please Vote and/or comment!
Have a good day/night. - Java