Chapter 11: It keeps getting better

This can't be right! I'm probably just dreaming! I've been having some bizarre dreams lately so this fits right in with it! I pinched my skin to see if i was dreaming and sure enough I felt it. I let out a sigh. I looked at the door to see Monsuta leaning up against the door.

" And when did you get here?" I asked him.

" Just a little while ago. When you're lost in thought you don't really pay any attention to the world around you." He said. I rolled my eyes at him in response.

" Where'd Zen go?" I asked wanting to know if he was going to pop out of thin air like it seemed Monsuta did.

" I made him leave. It was pretty obvious you were uncomfortable around him, and also because he was hopping up and down at the sight of your little secret." Monsuta said pointing at my ears.

"You really think I knew about this! And what's so special about being part Fox, I mean you're part Fox!?" I yelled at him. He looked taken back at me yelling.

" First of all, please don't yell in my house. Second of all, Do you know how rare it is to be half ARCTIC fox!" He said. I gave him a confused face. How was it rare to be an arctic fox?

"And how is it rare?" I asked him simply.

" The people that were half arctic fox died out millions of years ago! They were hunted by hunters that wanted their fox coat. They say that when someone half arctic fox transforms into their fox form it's the most beautiful thing you'll ever see." He said in amazement.

"Well I just realized that I'm half arctic fox so can you explain that oh great wise one?" I said rolling my eyes.

" Ha Ha, very funny. You had a spell on you. Zen told me that he found out you had one when you were in his lab. So when he removed the spell nothing happened so I'm assuming this was what is was for." Monsuta said matter-of-fact like. I stared at him with my mouth hung open. So basically I was probably the only person left with arctic fox blood in me and there was a spell on me to forbid me from finding out. Nifty.

"So what now?" I asked him.

" Firstly I want you to explain your powers." I stared at him in horror. He wanted me to explain my power. My FORBIDDEN power.

"Look, it's fine I won't tell anyone." I laughed at him after he said this. He expected me to trust him even more than I already do. Which it wasn't really that I didn't trust him but it was I didn't trust myself. After I almost killed Zen, which I didn't really mind, he expected me to show him my unstable power.

" I'll make sure you don't become corrupted again." He said in a soft voice. Wait.. what? Corrupted? I was corrupted? How was I corrupted?

"H-H-How am I c-corrupted?" I stuttered.

    Hope you liked this chapter cause things just keep getting better and better. Next chapter I'm hoping to put into Monsuta's POV. If you liked this chapter please consider voting and commenting! Have a good day/night!  - Java