Chapter 12: Kono

Monsuta's POV

   "H-H-How am I c-corrupted?" Miho stuttered. Did she really not know she was corrupted?! I mean that's one way to explain her eyes.

" Ummm... don't ask me! It's something that had to have happened in your past. Something horrible. I knew something had happened in your past but I didn't expect it to be corrupted bad!" I said. 3... 2... and 1....

"I am NOT corrupted!" She yelled at me. She was getting easier to read by the day. I just hope I'm not like that.

"Dang she looks cute in those ears." Atusnom said. Atusnom was the name of my corrupted mind. Everyone that's corrupted has a voice in their mind that voices their thoughts that they keep deep down and the voice that try's to take you over. They're actually pretty handy when your lonely.

"Can it Atusnom." I thought. He just doesn't know when to shut up.

"Look, I'm sorry you found out you were corrupted this way but your corrupted. End of story." I said. It didn't really help to be nice with these things or it would last all night. I heard a growl in front of me as I jerked my head up at Miho. She just learned she was half Arctic Fox and she could already growl. This was gonna get interesting.

"Calm down. I made dinner if your hungry." As I said those words Miho's eyes got big. I let out a small laugh as I heard her stomach growl. I walked over to my pot belly stove and grabbed two bowls from the small cabinet beside it. I filled the bowls up with potato soup from the pot on top of the stove and set them down on the table. Miho was on the ground in front of her bowl in a matter of seconds.

"Thank you." Miho said in a whisper as she stared at me and then back at the bowl over and over again. I gave her a questioning look before letting out a small laugh. I walked back to the cabinet and grabbed two spoons before walking back to the table and handing Miho a spoon. As soon as she had a spoon she took a huge spoon full of soup and shoved it in her mouth. Her face screwed up as she struggled to swallow. I smirked at her as she swallowed the cold soup.

"Are you kidding me?" She said staring at me with a cold face. (I'll stop with the puns now.)

" Hmmm... I guess the only way to heat it up is by using your power..." I said with a shrug.

" I hate you. You know that?"

"Yep sure do. Now come on let me see that power!" After I said that Miho lifted her hand up and it jolted in flame. I stared at her in fascination. She took her soup first and put it over the flame before taking mine and putting it above the flame. After she was done she put our soups back on the table and her flame disappeared before she collapsed.

"Miho!" I shouted. I ran to the other side of the table before picking her up and putting her on the bunk bed. After I set her on the bunk bed I saw her right ear twitch. I smirked and stood up before walking to the table.

"I guess I'll just eat Miho's soup since she isn't awake." I stretched out. Miho was shoveling food into her mouth in a matter of seconds. I let out a laugh.

" I know you weakness now!" I said to her.

" Food is everyone's weakness isn't it!" She said though a full mouth.

"True,true." I muttered before sitting down to eat.

"So what's your power?" Miho said after finishing her soup.

" Lightning, Telling truth from lies, and teleportation." I said.

" Your a Kono." Miho said with a horrified look on her face. Well crap. This wasn't gonna be good.

   Sorry for such a boring chapter. I just thought this story could use a chapter where everything isn't everywhere. If you liked this chapter please Vote and/or Comment! Have a good day/night!  - Java