Chapter 7: The truth

Monsuta's POV

Warning!: There is probably REALLY bad grammar in this chapter so if you can't handle it then this is a warning to turn back now before it's to late!

  "It's one of the upsides of my powers." I said with a smirk. When I said that Miho's face went a shade paler. Well look who can't hide her secrets?
"Now tell me the truth, why didn't you react to the poison Zen gave you?" She just continued to stare at me with a horrified face at my words. I gave a nervous cough which snapped her out of her little moment.
"Oh...heh..you see-"
"Oh and, don't even think about lying again." I said before she could say anything stupid again.
"Fine. I'm immune to it. Well, all poison you could say." She muttered. I stared into her...wait, her eyes were hazel earlier not...Scarlet? I blinked my eyes a couple of times but her eyes remained Scarlet red. I decided to drop the sudden eye color change because she was giving me a questioning look. I shook my head as to say don't-ask. I looked back into her eyes and didn't see anything but truth. Dang! This girl is really trusting! I let out a chuckle. She looked at me with a weird look.
"Is it apart of your powers to be immune to poison?" I asked still locked onto her luring scarlet eyes.
"Nah,ah,ah. It's my turn to ask a question now." She said as I picked up a hint of mischief in her eyes. Dear spirits, what have I gotten myself into!
"What made your life crumble like you said earlier?" She said with a smirk. My eyes opened wide as I was caught off guard by the question. My heart felt like it was slashed ten times when I remembered my heartless parents...

Really sorry for the short chapter! But I promise you'll find Monsuta's past a little interesting next chapter which should be out tomorrow. Have a good day!!  - Java