Chapter 24: END OF BOOK 1

"O-Ohim..?" Zen said slowly backing away.
Ohio struggled to sit up against the things keeping me restrained. She pulled and tugged but they wouldn't break.

"What.. is.. this.." Ohio said in between tugs. Zen's expression relaxed as soon as he realized she couldn't get out.

" It's a type of metal that can't be broken, even by corruption." He said grinning.

"Uuurrrggh! I can't help you here." Ohio said before I replaced her.

"Ummmm....." I started panicking.

"Calm down. I'm glad to see you're ok. I'm truly sorry for what I did in High School." He said with sadness. He slowly reached his hand out and right before he could touch my cheek someone burst through the door. Monsuta marched over to me and slapped me. I stared at him in dismay. I felt a sudden stinging in my left cheek as my eyes started watering. Zen snapped his head at Monsuta.

"Monsuta! Don-" Zen tried to get out.

"Enough! She should have known not to let her corruption come out. The worthless piece of trash." He said with hatred.

"Mon-"

"No! That's enough, I don't want you to take her side anymore."

"Excuse me?" I said staring at him. He snapped his head down at me and raised his hand again.

"MONSUTA. That's Miho!" Zen practically screamed at him. Monsuta's hand stopped mid air and his head snapped toward Zen.

"Impossible! Miho's dead! The Gods soldiers found her body! Plus, she looks ugly. Miho wasn't ugly." He said, yet he put his hand down.

"I don't know what happened, but it is her. Ohim just tried to kill me, again." He said with a small laugh. Monsuta looked at Zen and back at me.

"You can unrestraint her. But I don't believe you, still." He said looking away before walking out again. Zen grinned and looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes. He hit a button on the top of the bed and it unclamped the things keeping me in place. I sat up and rubbed my wrists.

"So are you ready to become my assistant?" He said looking at me anxiously.

".... why not..?" I said rolling my eyes, but I was secretly excited. This was the most normal thing that has happened to me in a while. Another upside is since I was little I've wanted to help people, so now's my chance. Zen got me up and he showed me around the camp. I've asked and asked where we were but there was no response. So to this day I've worked here staying out of Monsuta's path until....

BOOM! Sorry guys! But this is the end it. Book 2 MIGHT happen!!! Or heck I might go back eventually and write more to this!