Chapter 9: My mind

"What made your life crumble like you said earlier?" I said with a smirk. Monsuta's eyes opened wide with pain when I said that.

"I can't tell you yet..." He said hesitantly.

"Does it have to do with your corruption?" Monsuta nodded in response to my question.
One of the rules that everyone knows is that you're not a post to ask a corrupted person about how they got corrupted in case it made them go crazy again. Before I could apologize pain shot through my nose. I flinched and Monsuta looked at me weirdly.

"R-Rain...!" I stuttered. Monsuta must of made the connection because he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and stared running through the woods. A couple of seconds later Monsuta screamed and dropped to the ground and his grip on me loosened.

"Monsuta? Mon!?" I yelled at him before I screamed as the rain started falling heavily.

"I can help you." Said a voice that sounded
familiar yet unsettling. I snapped my head around looking for the source of the voice with no luck.

" You're not gonna find me out there, silly. I'm only your... mind." The voice said.

"Who are you and how can you help me. You better be quick to, I don't think Mon can make it much longer." I said worriedly.

" My name's Ohim and I can give you some extra power to defeat the guy behind you, what was his name again? Oh yeah, it was Zen." Ohim said casually.
I snapped my head around and looked at Zen still wearing his lab coat and messy white hair.

"Back a-" Before I could finish my sentence I screamed in pain as the rain fell on me through the leaves. I watched as Zen's hands started glowing green while watching me in interest.

" Come on, Come on! You won't last long. You just found out your power and haven't trained with it, you'll be taken in a minute unless you let me help you. All you have to do is say, Ohim haiboku." Ohim said hurriedly. I thought for a moment and looked back at Zen and saw that he was staring behind me at Monsuta. I looked back at Monsuta and saw his breathing was becoming shallow.

" Ohim haiboku." I whispered defeated. I saw a bright light and saw myself sitting on the ground but instead of having black pupils in my eyes I had red and instead of hazel it was black. I got up off the ground, turned and looked at Zen. I pulled up my hands so they were beside me and they lit up in a blazing fire. I then realized that I couldn't control anything I was doing.

" Are you ready Zen? Because I don't think you're ready.... ready to die!" I heard myself scream. But it didn't sound like my voice at all. I didn't want to kill anyone!

" If you kill me I'll kill him. And I don't think you want that." He said with a smirk.

"Oh really? You might want to check your connection again." I said. After I said that Zen's eyes opened wide and he fell to his knees. I let out a horrible laugh that sounded nothing like me. I took slow light steps toward him until I was right in front of him. I crouched down till I was eye level with him which wasn't a lot since I was already pretty tiny. I put one of my flaming hands in front of his face as the flame turned blue...

Sorry it took a while! A lot has been going on recently so yeah. Hope you have a good day!
                                   - Java