Chapter 1

*knock knock*
"Good morning sweetie. you better get up, we're having breakfast in 5."
*sigh*
I got up and went downstairs.
"Woooow, you look like a ghost." Luke said "I mean you always does but right now you really really look like one"
"And you look like a potato"
I sat down. Why is little brothers so annoying?
I looked around the table, Mom with Charlie, Dad and Luke. My family. Luke is 8 and extremely annoying and Charlie is 2 months so mom has to be home to take care of her and dad is working his ass off to make our family happy.
When I finished eating I went back up to my room. I putted on something comfy and looked at myself in the mirror. Not too bad. I stood there until I realized I had to go.
I ran downstairs and grabbed my stuff.
"Luke we need to go" I said.

***

I was making my way to my locker when I heard a familiar voice.
"Elisabeth!!!!!" i turned around and directly got dragged into a hug. It was Joline.
Joline: my bestie and my only real friend. She's the most popular girl at school. Now you probably think oh, then you're also popular right? No. I'm really not:/
"Heyyyy, I've missed you so much! I thought you were coming back in two days!" I said hugging her back.
We let go.
"Well, I lied, I just wanted to surprise you!"
"And you succeed!"
She went to Manchester to visit her aunt for about a month. I never thought I would make it trough without her but I did! And she came home earlier than I expected!
We walked to our lockers and she was telling me all about her trip.
"And you know what the best part was?! His neighbor had a son that was sooooo hot! I got his sc and insta!" She said and showed me a picture.
"He's not hot Joline"
"Yes he is!"
"No"
"Well whatever, he was very weird"
I just laughed.
"Okay, if you say so"
We took out our books, Spanish first period.
"I wish I could change to Spanish so I could be with you but I don't want to make my parents disappointed" she frowned.
"It's okay, I mean you have learn french so you can talk to your relatives" I said.
"Hey there" I turned around and saw a smirking guy. Joey and he's "gang".
Joey: the schools hottest and most popular guy, he's also the biggest jerk I know but he's sweet. Oh and he is Joline's boyfriend.
"Oh, hi Elisabeth" he said and my heart skipped a beat when I heard him say my name. Why though? I mean I don't like him in that way, or do i?

Okay so that was the first chapter, hope y'all liked it. Ik it's verrryyyy confusing but ya. Oh and comment ideas for later on!!!