Chapter 25

"you first" Eli said "truth or dare"

"Hmmm....truth"

"Have you ever liked me more than as a friend"

"Of course, ever since we first met. Truth or dare"

"Dare"

"Kiss me"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Why not"

"I...uh....I have a boyfriend"

"No you don't" he said steering to get angry "I'm supposed to be your boyfriend!"

"Sorry josh, but I won't cheat on him"

"Whatever. Take of one of your clothes"

They kept playing for another 10 mins until they both sat in only underwear.
They laughed so hard and suddenly Josh took Eli behind her neck and leaned in. Their lips met, they both enjoyed it.
They kept on going and took of the rest of their clothes but Eli pulled away.
"No I can't do this"

"Because you have a boyfriend?"

"Duh"

"Come on! He'll never know, we can just delete the footage afterwards"

"Do it now, delete it now. I need to...uhm..go, nice seeing you"
She got t up and gathered all her clothes.

"Can you at least stay over"

"Ugh, Fine" she said and putted her clothes down. "No more touching and kissing okay"

"Fine" he frowned

"Okay the show is over" Eli said, went over to the camera and it all went black and quiet.

"Im so so sorry...but at least we know that we didn't sleep with each other" Josh looked at Eli and smiled. She didn't smile back.

"But we kissed" her voice broke and tears were falling down her cheeks. "Joey will kill me"

"Nah, just tell him before anyone else does and I'm gonna delete this now" he pressed delete and the tape vanished.

She opened the door and felt the fresh air hit her in the face. It had been 40mins but Joline was still there.

"How'd it go" she asked when Eli entered the car.

"Great, except that we got naked and kissed on camera" Eli sighted. " and now I have to tell Joey and he will probably break up with me or kill me or both"

"Oh...well, you were drugged so don't blame yourself"

"How can I not blame myself?! I freaking kissed someone that wasn't Joey!!"

"Okay calm down"

Weeks went by and it got harder and harder for Eli to act normal when she talked to Joey.

"Joey I need to tell you something" she said when he finally got back from La.

"So it's true?" Joey frowned.

"What?"

"You did kiss him? You kissed josh?"

Sorry I haven't updated, I just don't have any inspiration but I will try my best anyways:)