Chapter 4

"We're home" Joline said and we went into the kitchen.
"Hi mom" I said and kissed her on the forehead.
"Omg! Charlie have gotten so big!" Joline said and tickled her little tummy.

We made sandwiches and went up to my room.
"So I told my mom we're having a sleepover at our house, so then when we get to my place we can just say that we're really tired and want to go to bed and then we sneak out" she whispered.
"Okay I'll just tell my mom I'm sleeping at your place I guess" I whispered back and we started to laugh.
"Okay so let's start with clothes" she went over to my wardrobe.
*sigh*
"What?"
"You have literally nothing other than too big clothes, seriously?!" She said
"It's comfortable!"
"We'll let me tech you how to dress up. Step 1. Always wear a bra!" She said "wait, do you even wear a bra right now?"
"Uh, no" I said
"Omg! Seriously! Okay step 2. Take something that is sexy, especially now cause this is a party! No matter if it fits you or not"
"Okay, got it"
She looked through my underwear and found my bra. And yes I only have one!
"Perfect!" She said "now what"
"I can ask mom for a dress"
"No, don't ask"
"I can't just take one"
"You don't understand do you"
"Understand what?"
"You don't ask your mom if you can wear her dress to a party! What are you going to say: oh, hey mom I'm going to a party tonight, can I barrow a dress" she laughed "like, she would want to know everything about that party and she will probably come and get you if you don't come home in time"
"Oh, than I guess I'll just take one"
"Yes, and tomorrow we're going shopping"

I tried some of moms dresses but clearly they weren't good enough so Joline decided that I'm taking one of her dresses.
"Mom I'm sleeping at Joline's house tonight" I said
"Okay"

***

The party started at 9am so we "went to bed" at 8. That meant that we had 1 hour to fix ourselves. Joline did her makeup and then mine.
"I'm not used to wearing makeup"
"But you look stunning" she smiled
"Thanks to my best friend" I smiled back.
I decided to wear this:

And Joline this:

Last we fixed our hair, Joline showed how to curl mine so I did that while she just putted hers up in a messy bun

"We look so good" I said "thank you for doing this"
"Everything for my bestie"
Then we sneaked out and started walking to the party.
It wasn't very far away, it took a 5 min walk and then we stood outside.
Joline took my hand, I looked at her and smiled. Then we went inside.

Dun dun duuuun, posting chapter 5 soon:)