Chapter 18

Elisabeth's perspective:
After what I told Joey we just sat there. I don't know how long but what I did know was that I wanted it to stay that way. Me in his arms, feeling every single breath he takes and the warmth from his body. I couldn't have been happier. I've had so much struggle with depression and anxiety and Joey what's the first one I talked to about it, except for my mom.

"Do you want to watch a movie" he whispered while he played with my hair.

"Ya"

We watched the kissing booth. It was so good, even though I cried in the end.

I looked at Joey.

"Awe, you're crying" I said, wiped the tear who rolled down and kissed him.

"It's just so sad" he laughed.

"I know, don't take this to hard Joey but it's just a movie" I tried to keep a straight face but I couldn't.

*ring ring*

"It's my mom" I said

"Hey mom"

"Hey sweetie, when are you coming home" she asked

"Joey, how long can I stay" I whispered

"I don't know, but you can sleep here if you want to" he blinked

"Mom can I sleep here" I asked

"Sure, come home and get your stuff and maybe you can eat here"

"Yeah, thanks mom, bye"
We hang up.

"We're going to my house to get my stuff and if you want to we can eat there too" I said

"Sure"

We went to my place, Luke was just as annoying as he usually is, other than that everything went just fine.
We ate, packed and then left.

Joey's house:
We sat in the sofa downstairs with his family and watched a scary movie.
Me then Joey, Drew ski (his step father), Jen and Soph.
After 40 min of the movie Joey suddenly grabbed my hand.
I looked at him. He leaned closer.

"Should we do something else....instead" he whispered with a sexy voice, I could feel his lips slightly touching my ears. I nodded and we got up.

"This movie is boring, we're going upstairs" he said

"Okay" Jen
I looked at Soph and she smiled.

"Good luck"

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I said and smiled back.

We went upstairs, hand in hand, Joey first me after. And we all know what's gonna happen next..... ;)

Skip the next chapter if you don't like dirty:p