Chapter 6

I woke up on a madras on the floor. A madras that wasn't mine. I turned around and realized I were laying next to Payton. At first I wondered what happened but then I remembered.
Throwback:
"Do you want to leave?" Payton asked and I nodded.
We went downstairs, Payton wrapped his arm around my waist so I wouldn't fall.
I told Payton to get the keys to Joline's house while I walked out to take some fresh air.

***
Payton walked me to the door at her house.
"So I guess I'll leave you then" he said and have me a quick hug before he started walking away.
"Wait, Payton" I said and he turned around "can you stay. Please, I don't want to be alone"
He smiled.
"Of course I can"
I unlocked the door and we walked inside.
"We need to be quiet, her family is asleep"
He nodded.
We went upstairs and got changed:

*laughs*"Stop it" I said and punched him softly on his arm "I like cupcakes okay""Yeah clearly" he responded and looked at me from head to toe

*laughs*
"Stop it" I said and punched him softly on his arm "I like cupcakes okay"
"Yeah clearly" he responded and looked at me from head to toe.
"And you like to go for the undressed style" I said and did the same.
He had nothing but boxers on.
"Okay, so where do I sleep? What do we say to Joline and what if her parents sees us?"
"Hmmm... you're sleeping next to me and we can just tell them we slept together" I said and laughed
"More like we're dating or something but in fact we're not" he smiled.
"I was sarcastic but okay"
"Can I tell you something?" He asked
"Anything"
"I like Joline, but promise not to tell her or Joey!"
"Promise! And to be honest, I think I like Joey"
"Wowwww"
"Do not tell him!"
"Promise" he said "Then we kind of do this cause we want them to get jealous!"
"I guess"
Now:
"Good morning lover birds" I heard Joline say.
I looked up and there she was.
"Hey" I smiled.
"I heard about what happened at the party and I'm really sorry" she frowned.
"Thanks, I guess..?"
"How are you feeling"
"Weird"
"I understand that"
She looked at Payton.
"So you and Payton huh?"
"Yeah, I guess" I said and kissed him on the forehead. He smiled.
"Good morning" He mumbled.
I smiled back and took a bit of his hair away from his face and kissed him again.
Gosh it's already hard to pretend.

Idk what this is but ya hope you enjoyed haha