Chapter 27

"let's finish what we started, shall we"

-

Eli woke up about 10 mins later. At first everything was blurry and so was her thoughts but after a few seconds she noticed she was carried by someone. She also remembered what happened. How someone attacked and drugged her.
She couldn't move but she could tell who it was, she could recognize the perfume.
"Why" she thought "Why would you do this to me"
She tried to talk but her mouth felt like it had been filled with sand.
The person noticed but just hushed her.
"It's okay, I got you Okay? You're safe now; I never thought he would do something like that to you"
And then she fell asleep again.

-

Elisabeth's perspective:
I woke up and it was dark outside.
I sat up and saw her in the corner. Joline.
"Why" I asked
"What do you mean"
"Why would you do that to me?! Because you are jealous I have your ex as my boyfriend? Because I am more popular than you? Because my life is SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOURS"
She looked shocked.
"Wow, where did that come from? Who said I did that to you"
"I-i- I don't know"
"So do you remember anything"
"Just you carrying me"
"Oh, I knew I should have taken you to the hospital"
"So what happened then"
Joline time a deep breath and started.

Joline's perspective:
I was sitting in my bed watching Netflix when I got a call from Payton.

"HELP! JOLINE HELP! I- I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO HELP! IM BY THE MC DONALD RIGHT ACROSS THE MALL"

I didn't know what had happened but I guessed I better hurry so I ran over there. When I got there I saw him sitting on the grass holding *your* lifeless body and I literally thought he had killed ya.
But anyways. I started yelling at him and he just stood there glaring at me as if he was chocked, but little do we know that he's an brilliant actor. Oh and I saw he had some bruises and a black eye.

So after that he stood up and screamed "YOU REALLY THINK I DID THIS?! YOU THINK I WOULD MISS TREAT HER LIKE THAT?! THROWING PUNCHES AT HER UNTIL SHES ALMOST HALF DEAD?!"

"Well I don't know?! We barely know each other!!!"

Payton stood up.

"That's right! You don't know anything about me so SHUT UP" he said angrily and after that I punched him, and again, and again, and again; right in his damn face. It wasn't supposed to be hard and I didn't really think so I kind of broke his nose, gave him a swollen lip and I think his jaw might have cracked. I'm not sure but he surely ran away from there as fast as he could and he was crying. But I mean he deserved it.

"Oh my gosh! Joline?!" Eli said and lowered her hand from her mouth

"What?!"

"Are you sure it was Payton who attacked me"

"Well he was the only one there"

Elisabeth's perspective:

"I'm sorry, I gotta go" I said, I didn't know what to do but I knew I had to go and se Payt.

"No!" She said and stood up

I walked towards the door.

"Yes!"

"No! You're not going anywhere"

"I'm going to se Payton, NOW!" I said and slammed the door in her face.

Hey guys I'm so so so soooo sorry I haven't posted, I just now realized I promised to post stuff and well I haven't done that. BUT anyways, I'm running out of ideas so please comment some💜