Chapter 10

Monday:
I woke up just as I used to. I told mom that I couldn't take Luke to school cause I was gonna meet a friend before school. And I was.
*ring ring*
"Hello" I said while I tried to tie my shoes.
"Hey, are you coming soon" Payton said
"I'm on my way"
We hang up and I ran outside, I was late as usual. I was going to meet Payt two blocks away but when I got there I didn't se him anywhere.
"Payt??"i said "Payton???"
I stood there in what felt like hours, jk it was like 3 mins. Suddenly I felt a arm on my shoulders.
"Whoaaaaa, Payton!" I said and turned around.
"Payton??" It was Eric.
My heart stopped, I wanted to run but my feet was glued to the ground.
"Wh-what do you want" I was so scared. I knew that I would see him in school but I didn't think it would be this hard to stand face to face.
"Are you scared" I looked surprised
"Do you think I'm happy to see you or what?"
He rolled his eyes.
"Oh come on, I know you wanted it"
"It?"
"You know...the" he showed with his hands
"Are you seriously that stupid so your think that i want to do it with you? You're so freaking dumb! You fucking raped me" I cried
"Oh come on" he said and stepped forward.
"Hey what the hell do you think you're doing" I heard a familiar voice.
He turned around and suddenly fell to the ground.
"Joey?" I said "why did you do that?"
"Because he deserve it. No one treats a girl like he did" he gave me a hug. I could feel sparkles in my stomach, it almost knocked me of the ground but I managed to stay.
"Thanks"
"What were you doing here anyways"
"Waiting for Payton" I said and smiled. His face were so close to mine I could feel his breath. I just wanted to kiss his soft lips but I couldn't. His Joline's.
"Oh" he said and stepped back. It was like he got disappointed.
"What"
"Nothing. I just...no uh nothing"
"Are you sure"
"Yeah" he said "where is he"
"I don't know" I took out my phone and called him. Clearly he were on his way, I thought he was here already but he wasn't haha.
Joey walked to school and I went to meet up Payton, for real this time.

I have no idea what to write next, pls comment some ideas *no one comments* lol