Chapter 23

Joline's perspective:
Took out her phone and called him. Josh. I went to my room, so we could talk in private.

"I knew you would call" he said in his morning voice. "Why did y-"

"What the hell did you do to her" I said harshly

"Do what?! I don't know what you're talking about"

"Seriously, she told me all about you're little 'sleep over' "

"Nothi-"

"Save it for Eli, She's the one who wants to know" i Said and hang up.

I went back to the kitchen.

"Come on, we're going back there" I said and took her hand

"No! Didn't you hear what I said, I don't wanna see him"

"Listen, do you want to know what happened?"

"Yeah..."

"So let's go"

"Fine" she sighed.

When we knocked on his door a women in the 40's opened.

"Hey you must be Eric and Josh mom. I'm Joline, but of course you already know that" I said fast and confident tone "and this is my friend Elisabeth"

"Hi"

"So we've got a little situation here with your-"

"Joline..." Eli whispered.

"I've got this" I whispered back.

Their to be their mom looked confused at us.

"With your oldest son, would you mind bringing him downstairs so we can talk to him. It's private" I looked at Eli and nodded

"Yeah sure, I'll, uhm, be inside if you need me" the mom said awkwardly and went to get him.

"'But of course you already know that'" Eli said confused

"I've had trouble with josh and eric before, so I pretty much know how this works" I said and smiled

Josh came outside and closed the door behind him. He looked confused, just like his mom.

"What's up" he said

"What do you mean what's up, why do you think we're here?!" Eli said angrily

"I don't know?!"

"Okay listen-"

"No you listen, you're going to tell me what the hell happened and what we did and everything"

"Last night?"

"YES, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK" she screamed in his face

"Calm down" I said and putted a hand on her shoulder and dragged her back

"Let me explain"

"Fine" Joline said and looked disgusted at Josh

"We just need a few words alone, we'll be right back" I said and dragged Eli with me into their

"Why didn't you tell em about josh and Eric?!" She said harshly

"This this kind of things runs in the family so I thought if you knew Eric you might wanna stay away from the rest of them"

"I- i don't know what you're talking about"

"Yeah...right" I said and scratched my nose "so basically they don't really have parents, their father is in jail for sexually harassment and abuse and their mom is working a lot. She have 3 jobs and uh, it's tuff for her and her sons, Eric and Josh doesn't really help that much."

"But why would they wanna be like their father"

"They don't"

"But why-"

"When they get high or drunk or whatever they become a hole different person. I heard that Eric had been to a camp, kind of, over the summer because of what happened at the party, with-with you."

"Wait hold up, how do you know all of this"

"My mom and their mom are friends"

"Oh..."

"Anyways, Eric is the worst and I'm pretty sure that whatever happened between you and josh isn't really that bad"

"How do you know?! He could have fucking raped me! You said it yourself it runs in the family"

"I don't mean the raping part you smarto" I laughed

"Oh, right, I'm sorry"

"Give him a chance to explain"

"Okay"

I smiled at her and we went back.

"I'm sorry, i don't know what got into me. I'm gonna let you explain"

"Thank you"

"So the thing is that I don't remember either. But I was just about to look at my camera, you know if we filmed anything" he said embarrassed "I guess you might wanna see too?"

"Yes" Eli said like it was obvious

"Well I'll leave you guys to fix this" I said and gave josh a smile.

"No, what if-"

"Trust me Eli, he won't hurt you." I laughed "I'll wait in the car"