Chapter 26

"You did kiss him? You kissed josh?" Joey said disappointed.

"Yeah...I guess" she looked up at Joey, surprisingly he didn't really look mad.
A few seconds went by.

"Joline told me"

"What? She told you I kissed Josh?"

"Yeah and she explained everything and said that you really regret what you did and I didn't believe her until now"

"What didn't you believe? The kissing or the regretting part?"

"Both" he smiled "but at least you didn't sleep with him"

"So you're not mad?"

"Oh yeah, I am. But I mean I kind of kissed a girl that wasn't you in La too so..."

"Oh, well then we both made a mistake"

"Yeah I guess" 

They leaned in and kissed.

Eli's perspective
I had missed those lips so much. The soft warm lips moving towards mine. But that's when I realized something. I didn't feel the sparks anymore. So i panicked and pulled away.

"What's wrong" he said

"Uh, Nothing" I said and looked down

"Yeah tell me"

"Tell you what"

"Oh...I think I know"

"What"

"You think it's wrong for me to stick my tongue down your throat cause you still feel guilty" he lifted my head up with a finger and smiled. "I mean come on, let's just move on"

"Fine" I whispered and couldn't resist smiling back "let's move on and give it a new try"

-

8.36 the same day:
I was walking home from Joey. We had been talking about everything and nothing, we had laughed a lot but still, when we kissed I didn't feel the sparks.
When I was two blocks away from my house I heard steps behind me. So, I turned around.
I didn't see so much I just saw a dark figure and a few seconds later he jumped on me, I fell backwards and hit my head hard on the ground. He stuck something that felt like a needle into my arm, and then all I heard was a mans voice;
"let's finish what we started, shall we?"