Chapter 2

When I walked out of class were Joey still on my mind. I need to stop this. I can't start liking him. Not now, he's my best friend's boyfriend and I can't stand losing Joline. If I lose her I have no one.

I stoped a few meters away from them, I just stood there.
They look cute together.
"Isn't it crazy that they have been together in almost 3 months and they still haven't got tired of each other"
I looked to my right.
"Oh hey Payton"
"Was it Elissa?"
"Elisabeth" I said and rolled my eyes.
Payton: he is one of the smartest, sweetest and nicest guys EVER. We barely talk but when we do he can be a real pain in the as to be honest and he constantly gives weird compliments and stuff. It's actually kinda adorable though. (Doesn't make sense but hope u understand anyway)
"I've always wanted a relationship like that" he frowned.
"Yeah....me too" i said
He raised his eyebrows and smiled.
"no no no no Payt, we're not getting together" I laughed "forget it"
"Why?????"
"Just no" we started walking over to Joey and Joline.
"Eli, look what Joey gave me" she said with the biggest smile and showed me a t-shirt that said "queen", and yeah, of course Joey had one that said "king"
"Nice" I responded and gave Payton a "wth" look.

***

Luke was going to be at a friend's house after school so I didn't have to pick him up.
I were on my way home, me and Joline were hanging out at my place.
"Hey, I heard a guy in our grade are having a party tomorrow and we are both invited!" She said
"Oh, I think I'll pass"
"Why? I mean you never party, wouldn't it be fun to do it at least once in your life" she laughed
"I don't know, we'll se" I said