Chapter 16

Three weeks later:

People were still whispering about Joey, but a lot of them noticed that I "switched boyfriend" (as they said) from Payton to Joey too.
I almost got more attention than Joey, witch was positive for him. I got a lot of comments when I walked through the corridors, it was a bit annoying at first but I got used to it, just like the whispers.
Someone tapped my shoulder.
I turned around, Joey handed me a piece of paper and pointed at the girl sitting behind him. I opened it.

'How could you do that to Payton? I would never leave him for some freak like Joey. He tried to take suicide, that's just a cry for serious help not a girlfriend you stupid bitch'

*sigh*
I turned around, smiled at the girl
and ripped the paper in many peaces before I went to the trash can.
"Ms. Davis would you like to sit down please" the teacher said
"Of corse, sorry" I said still in eye contact with the girl. I could see a glimt of regret in her eyes.
"What did it say" Joey whispered when I sat down.
"Nothing, don't bother" i answered and the lesson continued.
About 10 mins later it rang out. I grabbed my stuff in one hand, Joeys hand in my other and walked out as fast as possible. I almost tripped several times.
"What is going on" he said
"Nothing, I just wanted to get out" I said "do u wanna hang out today"
"Sure" he smiled "my place?"
"Okay"

Thank you sm for 400 readers ily<333