Chapter 15

Elisabeth's perspective:
"Hey" Joey smiled.
"You wanted to talk about something"
"Yeah" he said and sat down, leaning his back on the schools wall. I did the same
"I want you to know the reason why I did it"
"Tried to take suicide?"
"No, why I ate cereal this mornin'. What do you think" he said sarcastically
"Oh my" I laughed
"Anyway, I thought you deserve an explanation" he said

Flashback
We went into the bathroom and there's where he founded him.
Blood.
Joeys lifeless body.
Tries to stop the bleeding.
More blood.
Screams at Payton.
Even more blood.
Sirens.
Joey got carried away.
My arms full of blood.
The emptiness.
End of throwback

"Eli?? Helloooo" Joey waved his hand in front of my eyes
"Sorry, I got a little carried away" I said with a tear rolling down my face.
"Yeah, I noticed" he said "so do you want to hear it now or after school"
I took up my phone.
*9.45*
"Now, you have 15 minuets"
"So, I have practically had a crush on you since I first saw you but I have never really felt like we have had a connection....until that party when, uh, you know"
I nodded.
"And I thought that you liked me back so I thought 'if I break up with Joline I may get a chance with Eli' " he took a deep breath and turned his face away "then I saw you with Payton and I decided that I wouldn't break up with her, to get you jealous. It didn't last long, Joline broke up with me, she knew I liked you. She was completely fine with it though, she said she didn't like me anymore. Anyways. Payton it my best buddy, I love him and I want him to be happy and he is with you. But I just couldn't handle my best friend dating my crush, the girl that I have wanted for so long. I got so jealous and I didn't want to risk saying anything bad so I  would ruin everything so I stayed home. Then I thought 'I can't do this, I can't just stay at home because my friend is dating my crush' so I decided to go back to school. Then you started talking to me and I felt so happy, the Payton came. And when he, uhm, wrapped his arm around your waist and smiled I couldn't hold the tears back. That's when I ran home and yeah, tried to kill myself. I didn't really think that much I just wanted to get away."
It all came like a shock. If I had know this or if I had just told him earlier that I liked him maybe this wouldn't have happened
"Wait, so did Payton know you liked me" I asked calmly
"In the back of his head, I think so"
"Well, I don't think he knew this would happen. And we were never really dating so"
"What" he looked at me, he had tears streaming down his face. I wiped them away with the sleeves of my sweatshirt.
"Yeah, I liked you and he liked Joline and we just felt like after the party was a good opportunity to get you guys jealous, kind of." He smiled weakly
"He doesn't like Joline"
"Well that is what he told me"
"He have never even mentioned her name to me once"
"That's weird"
"Yeah"
"Maybe he knew you liked me and just wanted me to say I liked you back and then get you to tell me" I smiled "makes no sense but what if"
"Yeah, that sound like something he would do" he laughed a little.
"So....would you like to date me" I wrinkled my nose in a awkward way.
"I would love to but.." he said and I remembered soph.
"But, you already have a girlfriend. I forgot, sorry" I looked down.
"Me and Joline broke up remember"
"No I meant Sophia" I said quick.
He laughed.
"What's so funny"
"She's not my girlfriend, she's my little sister"
"Oh" I said and laughed "she never said she was your sister when I met her"
"You have met her" he asked
"Yeah" I laughed
I texted Payton about our little conversation and that we could stop pretending and stuff.
*ring ring ring*
I took joeys hand and stood up.
"Let's go, I'll be by your side the hole time"
"Promise"
"I promise and don't care about all the people whispering, they are just curious about what happened" he stood up.
We ran in hand in hand, got our stuff + Payt and went to class.

As I said I have been writing new chapters, I'll post all of them today<3