Chapter 5

It took a while for us to find the others so we took a few drinks meanwhile. Then we finally found them.
"Wow, is that Elisabeth" Joey said and for the first time he looked at me as if I was attractive.
"Yeah"
"Oh my... you look good"
"Thanks, I guess" I could feel my cheeks turn red, but luckily you couldn't see it cause of the bad lightning.
I could feel Joline starring at me.
"Well, come on babe, let's dance" she said and dragged Joey out on the dance floor.
Then it was just me and Payton.
*sigh*
"And then there's just you and me again" he claimed
"Hey, I'm not th-that bad!" i said "I'm actually very funny"
He looked at me and shake his head.
"No, not funnier than me"
"Uh, yes I am"
We laughed.

30 minuets later
Payton just got upstairs with a girl.
Now it was just me. Joline and Joey made out in a corner across the room.
Suddenly I felt an arm around my waist. Eric.
"I'm sorry about what I said earlier today" he smelled alcohol, way too much.
"You're wasted" I said and stepped away, I almost tripped.
"So are you" he blinked
"Ew, wh-what do you want"
"So, I feel like we have always had this connection, unspoken of course"
"What are you saying" I asked, no one have ever hit on me, but this just didn't feel right.
"I'm saying that I think you're hot and I'm gonna take you to bed" he smirked.
"Eh, n-no thanks. I'll pass"
"Oh come on"
I just looked at him disgusted.
"Can you follow me to the bathroom then, I don't know where it is"
"Sure"
He took my hand and I leaded him to the stairs. I got eye contact with Joline. She smiled and showed me thumbs up, but I just shook my head.
We went upstairs and I let go of his hand.
"Follow the corridor all the way and then the door to your right" I said
"I know" he answered and dragged me into the closest room "and this is the bedroom" he smirked.
"Stop"
He closed the door and walked towards me, I stepped back. All the way until I hit the wall. He putted his hands around my lady bumb.
"Eric, please. Stop" I said with tears running down my face.
"Why would I"
I tried to scream, but my voice cracked.
"Okay calm down, you can handle this" I thought to myself.
His face were so close to mine.
I tried to push him away but he didn't move an inch. I've never been this scared in my hole life.
He slowly took off my dress, I told him not to do it but he didn't listen. I didn't know what to do, I felt so....empty. Like I was paralyzed.
He started kissing me from my neck and down. Then he lifted me up like a doll and putted me on the bed.
He kept on going. That's when I panicked, it was like I came back into reality again. I screamed for help.
He tried to cover my mouth but it was too late, someone came rushing in. He took a grip around Eric's shoulder and dragged him out.
"What the fuck do you think your doing" the guy said. I heard them arguing and then one of them walked away.
I sat up and covered my body with my dress.
"Joey?" I said, still in chock "how did you.."
"I knew something was up, than I heard you scream." He smiled.
I felt my body warming up, wow.
"Thanks"
"No probl.."
"Elisabeth!!!!" Payton came rushing in.
"Hey" I whispered
"How are you?! Did he hurt you?" He sat down beside me. "I'm gonna kill him"
"No, Payton, I'm-I'm fine"
"Well I'll leave you guys alone" Joey said, gave me one last smile before he left. Gosh, I love that guy.

Now it's about to get interesting guys:)