Chapter Two~ Staring

*Dave's POV*

I followed behind my sister and mother to our neighbors house. I didn't really want to go but I did want to see the boy with red hair and blue eyes again. His what I'm guessing sister, is a little creepy and possibly violent though. I followed them to the porch.

"Okay be good now for mom okay?" My mother said as she looked at my sister then me. I nodded then someone came to the door. The boy with red hair.

"Yeah come in." He said as he moved out of the way and let us come in. He shut the door behind us and told us to follow him into the kitchen. I now wish I was in front of my mom and sister so I could walk behind him.

We walked into the kitchen and sat down. He sat down beside his sister and mother. I did the same but I kept looking toward him. It was pretty silent the whole time we ate but then the talking started.

"Well this is my son Kurt," The woman pointed to the blue eyed boy. "And this is my daughter Kim." She said pointing to her daughter.

I looked into Kurt's eyes again but he didn't notice. He was so beautiful I just couldn't look away from him. His face features were just perfect. His red hair matched him perfectly and it looked absolutely sexy on him. I wonder what his real hair color is...

"This is my son Dave. And my daughter Lisa." My mom introduced us and smiled toward us. She was saying something else but I didn't listen. I got lost into Kurt's eyes instead.

I got snapped back into reality when I heard my mother say. "Lisa and Kurt are the same age. Maybe they could go out sometime." Then anger hit me. My sister always got everything she wanted. Every guy I liked she dated and that really pissed me off.

I felt relieved when Kurt said, "No thanks. I'll pass for that."

I chuckled. I really felt like pushing my sister down and saying, "Haha!" but I didn't.

"Well, I have to go mom." Kurt said as he stood up and pushed his chair in.

"And where are you going?" She asked as she rolled her eyes. Kurt slipped on a jacket and said, "With Krist."

I felt a little disappointed. I hope Krist isn't his boyfriend. I watched as he left.

"It's getting late. We should be heading back home kids." My mom said. My sister rolled her eyes and I gave her a nod. We started to leave when Kurt's sister pulled me aside.

"Okay either your retarded or you think my brother is the sexiest thing ever." She whispered. I felt my whole face go red.

"Well, you like my brother or not?" She asked. I raised my eyebrows.

"I don't know." I whispered back.

She nodded. "Okay well hang out with him and think about it. He's pretty cool and yeah he's gay. Make fun of him and I'll kick your ass. And no Krist isn't his boyfriend, it's his best fiend and don't tell my mom Kurt's gay or I'll beat you with a brick." She informed.

I laughed and nodded. "Alright." She smiled and moved out of the way so I could leave. She must really love her brother...