Chapter Twenty Six~ Adorable

*Kurt's POV*

I watched as my kitten woke up. It was so small and adorable. I petted it's head and picked it up, siting it in my lap.

"What are you doing?" I heard Dave's voice behind me.

I smiled. "Playing with my kitten."

I felt Dave wrap his arms around me and rest his chin on my shoulder. He kissed my cheek and let go of me.

"Come on." He whispered.

"Where?"

He grinned. "Just come on."

He took my hand, lacing our fingers together. And walked outside. I followed beside him.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He smiled. "Calm down. You'll see." He then began to walk in the woods.

"Are you going to kill me?"

He laughed. "No, I'm not going to kill you, beautiful. Just come on."

"Just tell me." I pouted.

"I found a tree house. So, I wanted to show it to you."

I chuckled. "Seriously?"

He nodded. "Seriously."

I let go of his hand and wrapped my arm around his waist. He smiled and continued to walk.

"So... I think we should tell out parents were engaged." Dave said after a while of silence.

I smiled and kissed his head. "We will. And I need to tell Krist."

"Your so beautiful." Dave said with a smile. I kissed his lips and smiled against them.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

He smiled. "I love you too."

He stopped and looked up. I followed his gaze and noticed he was looking at a tree house.

"What if it breaks with us?" I asked.

He shook his head. "It won't. Come on, let's go."

I sighed but followed behind him up the latter. We got inside the tree house and sat down.

"Look out the door." Dave whispered. I did what he said and looked out the door. It was absolutely beautiful.

"It's amazing." I whispered.

He smiled. "I know." He stroked my cheek with his thumb. I looked at him and smiled. He was looking into my eyes, and I looked into his.

He kissed my lips deeply. I could feel passion in the kiss. I kissed him back deeper and jammed my tongue into his mouth.

He moaned when I lightly sucked on his tongue. I pushed him against the wall and kissed his neck.

"K-Kurt, let's not d-do... Ugh... Let's not do it her-here." He moaned.

I grinned and pulled away. "Okay."