Chapter Eleven~ Not What You Wanted?

*Kurt's POV*

I woke up with Dave in my arms. I smiled and nuzzled his hair. He smelt so sweet. I looked at him and noticed he had a smile small on his face which caused me to smile and giggle.

"Your so adorable." I whispered and held him tighter. I kissed his neck and smiled against it.

"Good morning." He whispered after a few minutes of silence.

"Good morning to you too." I said with a small chuckle.

"I love you so much." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I love you too." I said in a whisper.

"Kiss me." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed his soft lips deeply. I felt him make the kiss deep as he slowly put his weight on me. I slid my arms around his small body and slowly swiped my tongue across his bottom lip. He immediately allowed me inside his mouth. I massaged his bottom lip with my tongue which caused him to groan.

"Wait. I think. Someone's coming." He said between kisses.

"Shhh." I whispered and continued to kiss him. I slowly slid my hand into his jeans and felt of his hardening area. This is what I wanted to do last night. I wanted to touch him and make him feel so good. It felt like I was touching myself only it wasn't me.

"O-O-Oh my- Kurt. Mmmmm, yes." He winced.

"Kurt, your dads here to see you." Krist said from outside the door.

"Pl-Please don't stop." Dave whispered.

I sighed. "I'm sorry, we'll finish this later okay?"

He nodded. "Okay. Promise?"

I smiled and kissed his lips. "Promise."

I took my hand out of his jeans and followed Krist downstairs. There sat my father on the couch waiting for me. I sat beside him.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Hello Kurt. How are you?"

I shrugged. "Okay I guess. So what do you want?"

He took a deep breath in and let it out. "Listen, I really tried with your mother but things didn't work out. I'm sorry. I just came by to see how you were doing and uh... Kurt, I'm getting remarried."

I laughed. "Really? Already?"

He nodded. "Yes."

I looked down at my feet. "Does she have a son?"

"Yes. One son."

"So you found a new son?" I said coldly.

He sighed. "Kurt-"

"I was never the right son you wanted was I?"

"Kurt-"

"Tell me the truth and stop saying my name like that." I snapped.

"No... You wasn't."

That broke my heart more than anything. Just those words. It hurt me more than my parents divorce. I felt tears swell in my eyes.

"So... What uh was wrong with me?" I choked out with a small sob.

"You just..."

"Don't lie." I interrupted.

"Well, I wanted you to play sports but instead you played guitar. I wanted you to cut your hair but instead you let it grow and dyed it red. I wanted so much more from you, Kurt but you disappointed me. And to beat it all, your dating a boy, Kurt. A boy. You were nothing but a mistake. Look at you, your a mess."