Chapter Ten~ Friday Night

I just wanna say thanks for reading this so far. Thanks for all the comments and votes. You make me smile to much!!! So I will give you a longisher chapter...

*Kurt's POV*

I held Dave's hand as we made our way to school. Krist followed behind us and teased us the whole way to school about me and Dave.

"Imagine Kurt pregnant." Krist said.

"Guys can't get pregnant!" I repeated for the third time.

"Okay so I'm guessing Dave would be the pregnant one?" Krist suggested.

I sighed. "Yeah Krist, he would be the pregnant one." I rolled my eyes.

"Well it's someones time of the mouth, Mr. Kurt Donald Cobain." Krist announced.

Dave snickered. I playfully pushed him and smiled at him. He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm around my side.

"You two are practically meant for each other." Krist said as he got between us and wrapped his arm around our sides.

"Thanks." Dave said as he pushed Krist away and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Now now. No sexual things at school. No touching. No kissing." Krist said as he put one hand on his hip and snapped his fingers.

"Too bad." I smiled and kissed Dave again.

"Mr. Cobain and Mr. Grohl, that's detention for you." Krist said with a sigh then added, "Horny little things."

------

The day went by okay I guess. Finally I'm in seventh period with Dave. The teacher doesn't care if we talk so that's exactly what I'm doing.

"You so cute when you blush." I said with a grin.

"Your so cute all the time." He said as he kissed my lips quickly without the teacher seeing.

"I love kissing you. Your lips are so soft and sweet." I bit my bottom lip and smiled.

He blushed. "I love kissing you too."

"I just wish I could kiss you passionately right now without the teacher seeing." I sighed.

Dave nodded. "Me to."

He kissed my cheek. "But class is over in seven minutes."

"That's to long." I whispered.

He smiled. "Sorry sweetheart."

"I can't wait to send the night with you." I said as I rested my hand on top of his.

"Yeah I know, I've missed you so much since you moved out. My mom hardly let's me out of the house unless it's the weekend anymore." He sighed.

"Is your sister still a bitch?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Yeah. She said she was going to get you at the party but I kinda food poisoned her."

I raised my eyebrows and chuckled. "Good."

He started playing with my hair. "Some of your blonde is coming back."

"It's actually dirty blonde." I corrected him.

"Yes, dirty blonde. Like you. Dirty dirty boy." He winked which caused me to blush and actually get a little turned on.

"Stop that." I whispered.

He smirked. "Stop what?"

"Stop saying things like that." I scoffed.

"Am I making your pee-pee hard?" He winked again and bit his bottom lip.

"Seriously stop." I whispered.

He smiled. "Okay I'll stop."

The bell finally rang. I quickly grabbed Dave's hand and pulled him outside. I kissed him deeply and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Dirty boy." He whispered.

I growled at him which caused him to snicker.

"Anyway let's go now." I took his hand and started walking to Krist's.

---------

It was already almost midnight which sucked because it was almost time for bed. We mostly sat around and talked and stuff and I didn't want to go to bed so I suggested something.

"Hey guys, we should go do something."

"Like what?" Krist asked with enthusiasm.

"I don't know. Go to a graveyard?" I suggested.

"Wow, yeah, let's go try to talk to ghosts!" Krist said as he jumped up and slipped his shoes on. I grabbed Dave's hand and pulled him outside.

"Where is a graveyard?" I asked Krist.

"There's one about ten minutes away." He answered.

I nodded and held on tighter to Dave's hand. I could feel him shaking. Some from cold but most from fear.

I opened the gate and walked into the graveyard. I put my hands on Dave's hips and held onto them tightly.

"Don't be afraid. It's okay. I'll keep you safe." I whispered into his ear.

He chuckled. "I trust you."

Krist turned the flashlight on and waved it around. He said in a weird deep voice, "Who the hell is here with us?"

No answer.

"Why are you here?" He asked in a deep voice.

"Why are you causing pain on my ass?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Krist stop messing around." Dave scolded.

"Wait. Do you hear that?" Krist asked as he held up his finger to make us stay quiet.

"Let's get outta here. I scared myself." Krist said as he grabbed us and started running. He was running so fast we couldn't keep up with him.

When we arrived in the house Krist locked the door and sat down. "I'm scared now. Hold me."

"It's alright Krist." I said as I patted his back.

"So, ready for bed Dave?" I asked with a yawn.

He nodded. "Yeah. I'm tired."

"Well your sleeping with me." I informed.

"You sure?" He raised his eyebrows.

I nodded.

"Don't think I won't be watching you and if I hear any noise I will be there and I will have spoon." Krist threatened.

"Spoon for what?" Dave asked.

"To beat you with." Krist chuckled.

"Well goodnight Krist."

Dave picked me up. I rested my head on his shoulder until he laid me on the bed.

He laid beside me and wrapped his arm around my side. My lips quickly pressed against his and kissed him deeply. He began to kiss back, easily sliding his tongue into my mouth. I massaged his tongue and battled it. I messed around with his zipper until he stopped me.

"I-I'm not ready yet." Dave said breathless.

I nodded. "Okay. I can wait. You don't have to be in a rush. I can wait until your absolutely ready."

He kissed my lips. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's alright. Your worth waiting for." I kissed his cheek which caused him to smile.

"Well, goodnight."

"Goodnight Dave." I kissed his head.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too babe."

He rested his head on my chest and closed his eyes.