Chapter Nine~ I'm Still Here And You Still Have My Heart

*Dave's POV*

"Dave I need to talk to you." Kim said as we just walked into school.

"What's up?" I ask.

She sighed. "Don't freak out and don't say anything until I finish talking. But, last night Kurt told mom he was gay and she kicked him out. I'm pretty sure he moved in with Krist and I don't know if he'll be at school today but if he is then don't talk to him about it. I don't want him to get depressed which he probably already is because he's been going through a lot."

I frowned. I immediately felt terrible. I love Kurt and I didn't want him to be in depression. I have to see him.

-------

It was finally seventh period. I quickly ran in there to find Kurt sitting at his desk with his head down. I quickly wrapped my arms around him and kissed his head. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey babe." He said and pecked my lips. I smiled. I was feeling a little relieved he didn't want to break up with me.

"Listen umm I heard about you moving out and stuff..." I stopped to see how he was reacting but he just nodded for me to go on.

"I'm really sorry that happened. And I want you to know you still have my heart." I said looking down.

I could feel him smile when he said, "And I just want to say this doesn't change how I feel about you. Your still my Davey."

I chuckled. "Good."

"But there's one thing. I'm gonna be dropping out of school in a week." He sighed.

"O-Okay." I felt a little disappointed.

"I know it's gonna suck not seeing you all day but just think... You could spend the weekends with me."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Will Krist be drunk?"

He laughed. "No Krist won't be drunk."

I nuzzled his nose. "Alright. And will there be sex?" I whispered.

He blushed. "I don't know about that. Only if I can do top."

I smiled and kissed his lips. "We'll see."

*Kurt's POV*

I had to admit, it sucked when your parents didn't agree on you being gay. I'm now living with Krist and it's pretty cool. And my mom not agreeing doesn't change the way I feel about Dave. I still love him and I'm still going to be with him. I was really happy to see him today and I'm kinda happy about dropping out but it is gonna suck not seeing Dave all day.

"Hey!" Krist said as he ran up to me. We usually walk home together.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Nothing. Today sucked ass as usual. I almost got detention in seventh period." He complained.

"What'd you do?"

"Well it was sex-ed. And we were putting condoms on a banana. I know it's weird. But anyway I slipped like ten condoms into my pocket and I kept telling the teacher they broke over the banana and she got really pissed and started yelling bullshit and I got mad so I threw the banana on the floor and jumped on it like three times and it splattered everywhere and I said "Oh look the banana had a orgasm." And she got really mad and almost gave me detention."

I chuckled. "Well that's nice."

"Yeah. Free condoms though man! Here you can use this with Dave." He slipped two condoms out of his pocket and slipped it in my hand.

"Umm okay? Thanks?" I shrugged my shoulders and put it in my pocket. I saw Dave standing by a tree waiting for me.

"Dave!" I said as I picked him up and swung him around a few times.

"Hey." He said and kissed my lips passionately.

"Okay okay that's just gross. Get your tongue out of each other's throats and pull away already." Krist groaned.

I chuckled. "So wanna come over this weekend and stay with me?" I whisper in his ear. I felt him shiver against me.

"Su-Sure." He smiled.

"Great." I grinned.

__________________

So should I make the next chapter where they have sex or should I wait for a while? And should Kurt be top or bottom?