Chapter Fifty Seven~ No Joke

*Kurt's POV*

"I love you." I whispered.

"Good now wake up." Dave said shaking me.

"No, it's like early." I groaned.

"Please wake up. Please." He pouted.

"Fine, what's going on?"

"Krist is here to see you." He said excitedly. I gently kissed Dave's lips and jumped out of bed.

"Nice boxers." Dave said in a teasing tone.

"Just be quiet." I whispered and slipped on jeans. I quickly put on a shirt and ran downstairs.

"Hey!" I said as I ran to Krist and wrapped my arms around him.

"I have something to tell you." Krist said eagerly.

"What?"

"We may get a record deal."

"Wh-what?"

"Yeah. I went into this studio thing, I played a tape of us playing and then they said for us to come in and play for them and we could get a record deal."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope." He said shaking his head.

"Don't lie to me." I said seriously.

He shook my head and chuckled. "I swear I'm not lying. Come with me and see."

I quickly put on my converse and grabbed both Dave's and Krist's hand. I followed beside them as we walked to the studio.

"I bet this is all a trick." I said

"It's not." Krist promised. Dave was just as excited, yet confused as me. This just didn't feel real.

------

"I told you it wasn't a trick!" Krist said with a sigh.

"W-we have to make an album in a week. This just doesn't feel real." I said shaking my head.

"Now we're going to be famous." Krist said wrapping an arm around me and the other around Dave.

"This has to be a dream." Dave whispered.

"Well it's not, straighten the hell up guys and let's go work on this shit." Krist said excitedly and started running with me and Dave following behind him.