Chapter Twenty Five~ Halo Around Your Finger

*Dave's POV*

Kurt looked me deep in the eye and held both my hands. He smiled and pecked my lips. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly. He lightly whispered in my ear, "Marry me."

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "W-what?"

"Marry me." He repeated. I had to be dreaming or either it was a joke.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

He smiled and pulled a ring from his pocket. He slid it on my finger and smiled. "So... Are you going to marry me or not?"

I nodded and kissed his lips with passion. He kissed me back and pushed me to the ground, getting on top of me. I ran my fingers slowly into his hair then tangled his hair around my fingers.

"I love you so much. I just wish you knew." He said when he broke the kiss. I smiled and pecked his soft lips one last time.

"I love you too."

"I guess I kinda suck at proposing." He chuckled. I grinned and kissed his lips again.

"I should've proposed a long time ago." He whispered on my lips. I nodded and hugged him tightly.

He stood up and pulled me up.

"Get on my back." He whispered.

I did what he said and jumped on his back. He grabbed my legs as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I rested my face in his hair and smelt of it.

"Your hair smells good." I mumbled. He chuckled and continued walking.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To get a kitten."

I grinned. "Really? After a proposal we are going to get a kitten?"

He nodded. "I want a kitten!"

I playfully rolled my eyes and held onto him.

-------

"Don't you just love this kitten?" Kurt said with a smile as he petted the kitten.

I nodded. "Sure."

"Look how small it is."

I examined the kitten. It was really small and skinny. It was grey with white feet. It was a pretty cute kitten.

"What are you going to name it?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I have no idea."

I chuckled at him and kissed his nose. "Your so adorable."

He grinned and kissed my lips. "I know am I."

"You know what? Your hair is going to be red at our wedding." I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes at me and kissed my lips.