Chapter Seven~ Lay Beside Me

*Kurt's POV*

I told my mom I was going to Krist's for the night. Kim wasn't feeling well so she didn't go. But anyway here I am now walking to a party with a guy I'm getting feelings for. My mom would kill me if she found out I was gay. So that's why I haven't told her. She once told me and my sister that if we were gay or lesbian then she wouldn't claim us as her child anymore.

"Where's Krist?" Dave asked. I shrugged.

"He's probably already there." I guessed.

Dave smiled and grabbed my hand. I felt my face go hot but ignored it. We walked inside with people drinking, dancing, music blasting and people passing out. I took in a deep breath and slowly let it out.

"I'm glad you made it." Krist yelled to us as he stumbled to get to us. He was only walking around in underwear and socks.

"Your drunk aren't you?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Whhhhhat? Me drunk?" He started laughing and giggling. He started running through the house screaming, "Woooo!" but he tripped over someone who was passed out on the floor and fell down.

Dave started laughing. "So what do you wanna do?"

I shrugged. "Wanna go sit on the roof?"

He nodded. I grabbed his hand so I wouldn't lose him and pulled him upstairs. There in a room was a window, you could climb out and sit on the roof. I looked up at the sky and saw bright stars and a half moon.

"So, you don't like drinking?" Dave asked as he sat beside me.

I shook my head. "No, well I do get drunk sometimes when I'm stressed or something. But then I regret it in the morning so I'm just gonna pass tonight."

He nodded. "Yeah I know what you mean."

I smiled and sighed. "Yep."

"So... Are you okay? About your parents and stuff?" He asked after a few minutes of silence.

I shrugged. "I guess so. I mean, I won't have to put up with the fighting anymore."

"Yeah... It'll all be better soon." He said.

"Dave... I uh... I think I'm... Getting feelings. For you." I said without thinking but I have nothing to lose by telling him, I mean we've already kissed each other.

"Oh, I have feelings for you too." He admitted. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"But uh I can't tell my mom." I whispered.

"Oh. I can't either she'd kill me." Dave said with a sigh.

"How about we keep it a secret for a while?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded.

"Okay, we'll keep it a secret." He agreed.

"So... Your my boyfriend, right?" I asked.

He smiled and chuckled. "Sure. Yeah, of course."

I pecked his cheek. "Good."

"I think someone is having sex in that bedroom." Dave whispered. I looked back and noticed.

"Well let's go then." I grabbed his hand.

"Where?" He asked.

"Let's jump off the roof and ditch." I suggested.

"What about Krist?" Dave asked.

I sighed. "Yeah let's run downstairs." I opened the window and climbed back in. Dave followed behind me. We quickly ran past the couple who was having sex.

"Where's Krist?" Dave asked as he looked around. He's so adorable sometimes.

"There." I said pointing to Krist who was at a table drinking beer.

Me and Dave ran to him and grabbed his arms. "Let's go Krist." I whispered in his ear.

"Where to? Up yourrr ass?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah Krist you sure are." I rolled my eyes and took his outside.

"Kurt. Kurt." Krist whispered.

"What?" I whispered back.

He laughed. "Look down my pants."

"Ew no." I noticed he was still in his boxers and socks but I didn't bother to go look for his clothes.

"I'm taking you home okay Krist?" I said.

"Am I sexy?" Krist asked laughing and started rubbing his nipples.

"This is disgusting." Dave whined. I laughed and kept walking. I had to practically drag Krist because he wasn't making an effort to move. But I took him inside and he passed out on his couch.

"You are staying all night with me, right?" I asked Dave.

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"Please. It's gets so lonely and Krist has already passed out."

He nodded. "Okay."

I smiled. "Now come on. I'm sleepy." I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to Krist's room. I laid in the bed followed by Dave laying beside me. I wrapped my arm around him and smiled.

Dave stroked my cheek with his thumb and played with my red hair. Today I noticed a few pieces of blonde was starting to come back. So now my hair is blonde, purple, and red.

"Your so perfect and beautiful." Dave whispered. I smiled.

"I wish." I mumbled and sighed.

"It's true. Your so perfect, sweet, innocent, beautiful and soft."

I chucked. "Soft?"

He laughed. "Yes soft. Your hair and face and lips are so soft."

"Alright," I chuckled. "Let's go to sleep now."

He got closer to me and put his head on my chest. I put my chin on his head. I closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo I hope you like this story so far. Any ideas for the next chapter?