Chapter Twenty Four~ Good Boy

*Kurt's POV*

I opened my eyes to see Dave in my arms, sleeping. I smiled and pulled him close to me. I pecked his lips over and over until he woke up. He smiled at me and nuzzled my neck. I could feel his soft lips against my skin.

"I love you." I whispered in his hair.

"I love you too."

"Come on." I sat up and pulled him up, giving him a kiss.

"What?" He whined and closed his eyes expecting another kiss.

"Let's do something." I grinned.

He opened his eyes. "What?"

"Skinny dip."

He laughed. "I don't think so."

I pouted. "Why?"

"I'm too lazy." He said then laid back on the bed. I straddled his waist and crossed my arms.

"Please. For me."

He sighed. "Fine."

I grinned. "Great. Now let's go."

------

"Come on." I said.

"What if someone sees us?" Dave sighed.

I chuckled. "No one is going to see us. Come on."

He hesitatingly took his shirt off and put it on the pile in mine. I watched as he finished undressing then he slowly came into the water.

"That wasn't so bad. Was it?" I grinned and kissed his lips.

He looked around. "What if someone sees us?"

"Calm down. No ones around."

"Yeah then next thing you know here comes a little girl with her parents."

I laughed. "Babe, calm it. It's gonna be alright. No ones here. It's just me and you."

"Then there must be a murder around. This is always a killing scene." Dave said.

I grinned trying to hold back my laugh. "Dave, there's no murders."

"If I get killed, it's going to be your fault."

I slid my hand down his wet body to his penis. "No, Kurt. Stop."

"Don't you want to go inside me. Like last night?" I teased. I felt him get harder.

"Stop." He whispered.

I grinned and sucked his neck. I felt him even get harder. By now, he was a rock. I ran my teeth along his tender skin, up to his lips. I kissed his lips for a few seconds then sucked his bottom lip.

"K-Kurt. I'm going-"

"Don't." I whispered and let go of him. "Go inside me."

Dave grinned and nodded. He slowly slid himself inside me, thrusting pretty fast. I moaned loudly and began to touch myself.

I looked at him and noticed he was watching me stroke myself, so I picked up my pace. He grinned and bit his bottom lip. I knew he was in a hurry, because he was afraid someone was going to show up.

"Do you like to watch me touch myself?" I whispered.

He moaned in response and went faster. I felt him come inside me. And that's when I exploded into the water. I grinned and kissed Dave's lips.

"We have to go." Dave whispered.

I softly kissed his neck. "Why?"

"Because I hear someone coming."

I snickered. "Yeah, me."

"Kurt, I'm serious."

I nodded when I did hear footsteps. We quickly got out of water and dried off.

"Wasn't that fun?" I grinned.

He nodded. "Yes, I guess so."