Chapter Thirty Four~ What Happened To Us?

*Dave's POV*

I was looking for my drumsticks. I couldn't find them anywhere. Finally I decided to look under the bed. I pulled out a small box. I haven't never seen it before so of course I'm gonna open it.

That's when I saw it. Heroin, needles, a lighter. Oh my God. He has been doing drugs. All along he's been lying to me. How could he do this?

I walked right downstairs to where Kurt was sitting there, playing his guitar.

"How could you do this?" I yelled and threw the box at him. The stuff inside poured onto the floor.

"Dave I-I-"

"You were hiding it from me."

"I'm sorry. I can explain everything."

"I don't want you to explain. You were doing drugs and hiding it from me. I trusted you, Kurt. I trusted you."

He looked down. "I'm sorry."

"I'm going to leave." I said as I headed for the door but he stopped me.

"No, please don't leave me."

"Why? I thought you didn't trust me anymore."

"It was a lie! It was all lies! I still love you and trust you with everything. Please, I need you. Don't leave me." He had tears streaming down his face. I wiped them away and pressed my lips against his.

"Why'd you hide it from me? Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered.

"Because, I didn't want you to worry about me. I was depressed so I took the heroin. Please, Dave, let's try again. I'll stop the drugs. I'll stop it all. Please."

I sighed and gave in. "Okay. But you have to get off the heroin. Are you taking anything else?"

He shook his head. "No, I promise."

"Okay." I faked a smile and hugged him tightly.

He whispered in my ear, "We're not falling apart. Okay?"

I nodded. "Okay."

I let go of him and kissed his lips. They were so soft as always and sweet. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Do you trust me?" I whispered.

He nodded. "Yes. Always."

I smiled and hugged him again. He pulled away and took both my hands. "Come on."

"Where?"

"Upstairs. We're gonna be like we used to."

"Kurt,-"

"Just...Please." He pouted at me. I nodded and followed behind him. He pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He pressed his lips on mine, kissing me with passion.

I rested my hands on his waist. I just couldn't get the thought out of my head. Him doing heroin. How could he do it? I want this to all be a dream, but it's not. It's all reality.

"Dave, what's the matter?" Kurt whispered on my neck.

"N-nothing." I moaned.

I felt him grin against my neck. Then he kissed it and sucked. I slid my hands over to his zipper and undid his jeans. I slid my hand into his boxers, he was already hard. I ran my finger slowly down the side of his penis.

He bit my neck then licked the place where he bit it. He did that a few times and it felt amazing. I took my hand out of his jeans and took Kurt's shirt off. He straddled my waist and looked at me for a second then took my shirt off.

"I missed you so much." He whispered then kissed my neck to my chest. He tugged at my nipple and gently stuck his teeth into it.

"Kurt." I moaned.

He slowly licked my nipple until the burning stopped. He got up from the bed and got lube from the nightstand. He took his jeans off and mine before straddling me again.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

He took his boxers off and rubbed lube on himself. He slid my boxers off, carelessly throwing them on the floor. He slowly made his way inside me.

He started thrusting hard and fast. I was waiting for him to touch me, but he never did, so I touched myself.

"It feels s-so good. We... Haven't had sex in a week." Kurt said while biting his bottom lip. I picked up my pace, feeling close.

"I'm about to-" Kurt groaned and picked up his pace. And then I came into my hand and a little on my leg. I moaned as I felt Kurt drain himself inside me.

He took himself out of me and laid beside me, panting.

"That was so good." Kurt said breathless. I put on my boxers and turned on my side. Kurt did the same and put his head on my chest.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

He looked me in the eyes. "Do you still love me as much as you used to?"

I nodded. "Of course I do. Why?"

"Just asking." He sighed in relief and fell asleep.