Chapter Twenty~ Together

*Kurt's POV*

~3 Days Later~

"And now we are all alone. In our own home." I smiled and wrapped my arms around Dave.

Dave chuckled and kissed my nose. "I love you so much."

I grinned. "I love you too."

"So what now?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I grinned. "I know what we can do." Then I kissed his lips, easily sliding my tongue inside.

He broke the kiss. "Why are you always so horny?" He groaned and then chuckled.

"Because you make me that way baby!" I kissed his lips again.

He jumped up on me, wrapping his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I felt him moan in my mouth, even though I don't know why.

"This time I'm going to be the horny one." He whispered in my ear and began to suck on my neck.

I grinned. "Really?"

He grinned back at me. "I have a better idea."

I raised my eyebrows. "What?"

"How about I tease you and don't have sex with you."

I crossed my arms. "What are you talking about?"

"Alright how about we see who could go the longest without sex and no, you can't touch yourself."

"So, we're making a bet?" I questioned.

He chuckled. "Yes. Loser has to... Dye their hair red."

I grinned. "Deal. But let's say the bet doesn't start till in the morning." Then I kissed his neck, but he pushed me away.

"Nope. Starts now." He said then disappeared into a different room.

"Dave!" I whined and followed him.

"What?"

"Please let's wait and start it in the morning." I pouted and hugged him from behind.

He shook his head and kissed my cheek. "Nope. We can't even kiss on the lips. Only cheek, nose, and head."

I rolled my eyes. "Your strict enough."

He chuckled. "I know. But I still love you. Don't you love me?"

I nodded. "Yes I love you. And I always will sweetheart." Then I wrapped him in a hug and kissed his cheek.