Chapter Thirty Two~ Drugs

*Kurt's POV*

I poured the heroin in the spoon then I melted the heroin with my lighter. I turned it from a powder to a liquid. I carefully sat the spoon on on floor, careful not to pour the heroin out of it. I got the needle and easily sucked the heroin up in it. I examined the needle. Will this hurt? What will Dave think? But, maybe this will make me happy and I won't be depressed anymore.

I stuck it into my blood vain and slowly pushed it in. It didn't feel too good. After I finished I burned more heroin and injected more into me. I was feeling a bit better. I smiled at how good I was feeling.

I put up all the heroin and hid it under the bed. I went downstairs to find Dave laying on the couch asleep. I laughed and straddled him.

"Oh Davey." I chuckled.

"What?" He whispered and opened his eyes.

"Tell me all the dirty little things you do when you masturbate, you naughty boy. Tell me everything, baby. Tell me how you play with yourself." I whispered in his ear.

"Huh?" He looked at me like I was stupid.

"Do you like it when I touch myself here?" I said as I stuck my hand into my jeans and lightly stroked myself.

"I thought you were depressed."

"Come and ride me." I whispered and kissed his neck.

I stopped touching myself and undid his jeans then I stuck my hand inside. "I love how big your cock gets when I talk to you like this." I whispered in his ear.

"What are you doing?" He asked with heavy breath.

I winked. "What do you mean?"

"You were depressed yesterday and now you're like this."

I laughed.

"Kurt, what are you doing? Something's wrong."

I shook my head. "No, it's not."

"Are you taking drugs?" He looked me in the eyes. I stopped touching him and got off his lap.

"No. Why would you think of me like that?" I said. I know it was a lie but I couldn't let him find out.

"Kurt, I'm not-"

"Just nevermind." I said before running up to our room and shutting the door. Seconds later Dave came in.

"I'm sorry. I should've have said that. I'm just worried about you." He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

I kissed his cheek. "I know but I'm not depressed anymore, because I have you and you're what makes me happy."

He smiled and kissed my lips. "Okay. I'm sorry."

I smiled back. "It's okay. I forgive you."