Chapter Fifteen~ Sweet Surprise

I tried to make this chapter kinda sweet and... Romantic? But I suck at that but I hope this is decent. Enjoy.

*Kurt's POV*

I opened the door and walked inside with Dave following behind me. I noticed Krist was gone.

"So... Wanna see your surprise?"

He nodded. "Yes, I do."

"Come on." I said as I grabbed his hand again and pulled him upstairs. I shut the door and locked it.

"Kurt, really? We just did that yesterday." He whined.

I chuckled. "No, we're not going to do what you think and nice to know you don't enjoy having sex with me."

"I do it's just-"

"Hush. No more talking."

I pulled out a bag from under the bed and handed it to Dave. He raised his eyebrows and went through the bag.

"Sex toys?"

"Well not exactly... There's lube, condoms, chains, and a whip."

He pulled out the lube and looked at it. "Blueberry, strawberry kiwi, and pineapple flavored lube." Then he laughed.

"Hey it's not funny. I went into the sex store and got all that for us. Maybe we can use it tonight."

He blushed. "Not tonight."

"Why?"

"Because I just want to sit and talk and drink wine and all that shit." He said as he looked down.

"Look what else is in the bag." I whispered. He reached his hand in and pulled out wine.

A smile spread across his lips. "Thanks for this. Even though it's all sexual things."

I chuckled. "Your welcome. And maybe you can tie me up with those chains sometime." Then I gave him a wink.

"Yeah, maybe I could give you payback for what you did to me in detention."

I grinned. "Oh really?"

"Yes but now come on, I just want to do sweet things right now." He said as he took my hand and started pulling me downstairs.

"What kind of sweet things?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know." He looked down.

"Tell me." I whispered

"I just want to drink wine for a while. Then I want to lay in bed with you. Nothing sexual, just lay there and tell each other sweet things and you wrap your arm around me and I put my head on my chest and hear your heartbeat. Just stuff like that." He said with a blush.

I grinned. "Oh really now?"

He nodded. "But if you wanna do something else-"

"No, I want to."

He smiled and pecked my lips. "No touching me in sexual ways."

I snickered. "Okay. No touching you in sexual ways."

"Now come on."

"Do you have wine glasses?" He asked as we walked into the kitchen.

"Dave, this is Krist's house. He's definitely gonna have wine glasses."

He laughed. "Where is Krist anyway?"

I shrugged. "Beats me." I pulled out wine glasses and showed it to him. A smile came across his pretty little face.

"Good."

I turned the lights out and pulled my lighter out, lighting up some candles.

"Why'd you turn off the lights?" He asked.

"Isn't that suppose to be romantic?" I asked.

He nodded. "I suppose."

I smiled. "Good, now drink your wine."

"What kind is it?"

"Either strawberry or cherry." I answered. He smiled and took a long drink.

"Slow down there Davey."

He laughed. "Sorry."

I pecked his lips. "You taste just like strawberry wine."

"Well then maybe you will get drunk from my kisses." He whispered. I picked him up, wrapping his legs around my sides and carried him upstairs to my room. I shut the door with my foot and laid him on the bed.

"Your so beautiful." I whispered in his ear.

"You're beautifier."

"You mean the world to me." I said in a whisper.

"Your my life." He said against my lips.

"Kiss me, Dave."

I felt him grin but he stopped and pressed his lips against mine. I rested my hand on his side while kissing him passionately. I wasn't going to lead this to sex, just passionate kisses.

His lips moved perfectly with mine. I nibbled on his bottom lip and gently massaged it with my tongue.

He pulled away. "You're so sweet. Everything about you is perfect. I... Don't even know what to say. You always leave me speechless. Your the reason I wake up every morning, Kurt. Your just so... I don't even know the word."

I chuckled.

"It feels like we're saying our wedding vowels." Dave said with a laugh.

"Don't worry, we'll be saying them soon." I assured.

He smiled. "We would ever... Adopt any kids?"

I laughed. "I don't know..."

"Let's not, until a long time." He said as he nuzzled my neck and rested his head on my chest.

"Would you like to marry me?" I asked.

He grinned. "I'd marry you, anywhere and anytime of the day."

I smiled. "Well, maybe we will... Soon."

"I love you." He whispered against my neck.

"I love you too." And then I felt his breath get lighter. I knew he was asleep. I hugged him tightly and fell asleep while holding him in my arms.