Chapter Thirty Three~ Addicted

*Dave's POV*

I feel something's wrong with Kurt. Just a few days ago he was depressed and now he's all happy and joyful again. I mean, I want him to be happy. But I think he's taking drugs or something. Sometimes he goes in our room, locked the door and doesn't come back for like ten minutes. I'm really worried about him. I don't want him to get addicted.

What if he is taking drugs? He could be smoking marijuana, or using heroin, or snorting pills or whatever. I couldn't live knowing he was doing that.

*Kurt's POV*

I put more heroin in than I ever have before. I felt so good. I put the heroin kit back up and stuck it under the bed. I opened the door to go downstairs but there stood Dave on the other side. He looked terrible. His eyes were bloodshot, and black around them. He looked paler than usual. His hair was a mess.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"I've been worrying over you. What are you hiding from me? Are you cheating? Are you taking drugs? What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm not fucking doing anything!" I yelled.

"Stop lying to me! Stop fucking lying! Just tell me what you're doing!" He screamed.

"Just shut up!" I yelled and tried to push past him, but he grabbed me by the wrist.

"Tell me. What happened to you? We used to tell each other everything and now you're hiding things from me. Don't you trust me anymore?"

I looked down. I trusted him with everything in me, but I couldn't tell him about the heroin.

"N-no." I sighed.

"Kurt, do you really mean that?"

I nodded. No I didn't mean it. I was lying. I promise I'm lying. I should've said that, but I didn't. He looked me in the eyes. I saw hurt and disappointment in his.

"Kurt-"

"Maybe we're just falling apart." I said then pushed past him. I looked at him, hurt was all over his face. I wanted to run to him and hug him and say, "No we're not falling apart. It was a joke. Just a stupid joke. All this is a damn, stupid, sick joke. I love you and I trust you." But instead I walked away.